As a Recruiting Coordinator, you will:
• Support the HR/talent acquisition team and hiring managers to provide a positive, efficient and prompt recruiting experience for candidates.
• The person in this role will need to be a master at handling complicated details with a no-job-is-too-small attitude and the dream to go above and beyond. As the first point of contact and friendly face for our candidates, you will provide a high level of service by ensuring there is a smooth and efficient flow of communication at all times.
• Act as an ambassador of Navvis and create a strong employer-of-choice brand
A Day in the Life:
• Identify process and candidate experience enhancements utilizing technology, including the company’s HRIS.
• Support the coordination of all recruiting activities including scheduling interviews, supporting candidates through the interview and initial onboarding process
• Act as a candidate liaison throughout the recruiting process
• Post job descriptions on Navvis’ ATS, career websites, newspapers, job boards and social media
• Coordinate communication with interviewers, candidates, and hiring managers
• Ensure all necessary candidate documentation for background checks is obtained and candidate is kept informed throughout the onboarding process.
• Supports a fast-paced recruiting department with interview scheduling needs, candidate travel, new employee onboarding.
• Completes onboarding process for all new hires to include background screening and pre-employment testing.
• Documenting and tracking candidates through the Navvis recruiting lifecycle
• Takes part in special project assignments to develop world class processes and tools for the recruiting function.
What Success Looks Like in this Role:
• Maintaining a high-quality candidate and employee experience
• Candidates are scheduled timely, have received accurate and up to date information and you are able to align the sun, moon and stars to coordinate hiring managers for interviews (just kidding)
• As candidates transition to employees, you have become a proven and trusted liaison for them as they onboard with Navvis.
We are excited about you if you have these things:
• Bachelor's degree in business or a related field
• 2+ years of experience in a Human Resources Administration or a Recruiting Coordinator role.
• A positive and can-do attitude.
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and fun environment
• Excellent client service focus and ability to develop effective relationships both inside and outside the organization and at all levels.
• Ability to work independently, ask great questions and escalate concerns appropriately and promptly
• Proactive and problem-solving mindset
• Extremely organized with project coordination experience
• Experience working in/with various types of HR Software (Applicant Tracking, HRIS systems, etc.)
• Highly proficient with MS Office products, particularly with Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Ability to comfortably and effectively communicate with all levels of leadership and employees, as well as outside clients and vendors
• Ability to work independently or in a team environment