Growth Data Analyst
WFH Flexible • Fairfield, CT
The Growth Data Analyst will enrich and mine existing data sets and collect new information and insights to assist with lead generation and funnel progression. In doing so, this role will be a data-driven thought partner for Marketing and Sales leadership to identify patterns, test hypotheses and support the overall growth of the business. An ideal candidate for this role is detail oriented, accurate and willing to experiment to drive outcomes.
Prospect Development 40%
- Find patterns within our existing prospect database that can be leveraged into messaging, touchpoints, and campaigns.
- Identify additional data gathering opportunities to help us get better insights and more precise reporting on prospects.
- Work with Salesforce Admin to expand and/or reconfigure lead records as needed to support our efforts.
- Expand our contact profiles with third-party data sources, matching and triangulation.
- Develop processes that ensure regular review of in-house data to find actionable insights that can support lead engagement.
- Help us build a proprietary dataset for US-based private non-operating foundations that includes specific information and attributes that will enable us to target by offering and message.
- Maintain and refresh the proprietary dataset so the firm has current insights and contact information for existing foundations.
New Target Acquisition 40%
- Enrich third-party lists and data sources to help us reach new prospects, including with internet research, data-matching, triangulation, and other techniques.
- Use client characteristics to help us build more detailed ICPs and personas of high priority prospects.
- Brainstorm ways to find lookalike audiences that can help drive business expansion.
- Augment our database with the top advisory, legal and accounting professionals using criteria provided by Marketing and Sales leadership.
- Make recommendations on how to reach and engage with new contacts.
Cross-Domain Collaboration and Documentation 20%
- Coordinate closely with CRO, CMO and Senior Director of Marketing on initiatives and project alignment.
- Provide periodic reports to management on findings and recommendations.
- Meet regularly with sales practice groups and BDRs to understand their challenges, priorities and adjust work priorities accordingly.
- Partner with Salesforce Admin and Marketing Operations re new and modified data sets.
- Meet with other parts of Marketing to provide insights on prospect cohorts and campaign support.
- Document new processes, tools, vendor relationships for integrity and continuity.
- Salesforce experience required.
- Comfortable working with large data sets.
- Experience evaluating and structuring third-party data sources.
- Proven analytical skills.
- Intellectually curious and driven to solve problems.
- Bootstrapping mindset and a willingness to do grassroots work.
- Hubspot and PowerBI experience preferred.
- Interest in working with Marketing and Sales to form hypotheses and drive growth.
- Experience identifying and analyzing patterns in data.
- Bachelors degree in statistics, economics, mathematics, or another business-related field.
- MBA or equivalent work experience a plus.
Starting salary at $75K based on experience