Connect for Health has a great opportunity for an Enrollment Support Specialist
Connect for Health Colorado is a public, non-profit entity established by the Colorado General Assembly in 2011 to create a health insurance Marketplace. Since 2013, we’ve been helping individuals, families and small employers compare plans, apply for financial help, and buy health insurance. As Colorado’s official health insurance marketplace, we are the only place to apply for financial help to lower the monthly cost of premiums. Customers can shop online; get help by phone or online chat from Customer Service Center representatives; and access expert help from a statewide network of certified Brokers and community-based Assisters. Our mission is to increase access, affordability, and choice for individuals and small employers purchasing health insurance in Colorado. For more information: ConnectforHealthCO.com
The Enrollment Support Specialist will provide operational support for statewide Brokers and Assisters (“Enrollment Channel”) by connecting outreach efforts with enrollment outcomes. Responsible for coordinating key performance metrics identification and monitoring, representing channel feedback to policy and project management teams, and disseminating training and education on enrollment initiatives.
- Manage inbound stakeholder communications through knowledge of policies, best practices, and technologies, triaging through subject matter experiences as appropriate
- Manage cross-functional policy implementation projects across Enrollment Channels and Outreach teams, aligning partners on success metrics, documenting, and reinforcing accountability for action items
- Support vendor relationship management for scheduling tools
- Implement strategic goal tactics for health literacy and social determinants of health across enrollment and outreach channels
- Monitor key performance indicators for success metrics on an ongoing basis, identifying and presenting risks and opportunities
- Participate in process improvement events, leading and representing feedback gathered from external Enrollment Channel leaders
- Identify and document opportunities for cross-functional development and / or change requests on behalf of Enrollment Channel
- Supports the review, analyzation, and translation of Enrollment Channel data to deliver recommendations for practical operational implementation
- Three (3) or more years of experience in consumer eligibility across individual insurance, small group insurance and / or healthcare government programs
- Two (2) or more years of experience in program or grant management and facilitation
- A collaborative, flexible and adaptive team-player, adept in identifying and documenting root causes and creating alternative proposals
- Understanding of the policy issues associated with Affordable Care Act and Marketplace environment, as well as the accompanying rules and regulations
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- High school education required; Bachelor’s Degree in Public Health, Public Administration, or Business Administration preferred
- Colorado resident
- Currently working remotely
- The Connect for Health Colorado office is in the North Tech Center area of Denver, near the intersection of I-25 and I-225
- Work schedule may include some non-traditional hours, weekends, and evening events.
- Core office hours, typically 8am-5pm with some flexibility
Connect for Health Colorado offers a competitive benefits package. Using Connect for Health Colorado’s annual benefits allowance, employees may elect from various benefit offerings and tailor a package to best suit their individual needs. Connect for Health Colorado employees are eligible to participate in the organization’s 403(b) plan and are additionally provided with paid time off, short- and long-term disability and life insurance. The salary range for this position is $56,000 - $66,600 per year.
To Apply: Please apply on our Career page at http://bit.ly/C4hcoHiring
Connect for Health Colorado is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). Connect for Health Colorado may, at its discretion, conduct a background check on any workforce member and/or require job candidates to successfully complete a background check as a condition of employment.