Office Support/Admissions Coordinator - Early Education Center
The office support position creates a friendly and professional atmosphere for the front office, provides quality customerservice, resolves issues for student families in a timely manner, and manages the student application process for the Early Education Center.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Parent Customer Service: Ensures friendly and professional check-in and pick-up environment for EEC families, is the first contact for parent needs; answers phones and emails; checks phone messages and returns
- Admissions: Assist families with application/enrollment Follows up on enrollment leads, maintains and manages wait list, contacts families to schedule interviews, help complete enrolment forms.
- Health Care for Students: Call parents to pick up students who may get sick; Care for students who mayget injured; Data entry for students who are injured or sent home due to illness; manage medication formsfor students who need medication on campus; send medical exposure notices when
- Responsible for opening and/or closing of the front office daily, providing breaks for teachers whenneeded, and aiding substitute teachers with check-in, assignment notification.
Education Training and Experience
- 3 -5 year in a customer service/support role preferred.
- Certified to assist in the EEC classrooms preferred (3 units in each of the following Child Development courses: Family Child and Community, Principals of Child Development, Infant/Toddler, Curriculum courses.)
Job Skills Knowledge Abilities
- Current Pediatric CPR and First Aid Certification preferred.
- Strong oral and written communications to verbalize issues clearly, concisely, and competently in positive or negative situations.
- Adapts to changes in the work environment; able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events with poise and professionalism.
- Experience in conflict resolution with the ability to identify and resolve problems promptly.
- Ability to recognize and maintain confidentiality as appropriate.
- Self-motivated and flexible with strong organizational skills.
Organizational and Spiritual Requirements
- Christ-centered behavior at all times. i.e. treating people with dignity, respect, compassion and integrity.
- For all grievances, follow Matthew 18 and Ephesians 4:1
- Successful completion of both a LiveScan and reference check.
- Regular attendee of a Bible believing Christian church
- Attendance at all mandatory meetings (and events, as needed).
- Signed acknowledgement of the Rock Church Statement of Faith.
- Adheres to policies and procedures as stated in the Rock Academy Staff Handbook.
- Pleasant and professional personality and appearance.
- Notifies Rock Academy Preschool Director and/ or Preschool Assistant Director if an absence or tardy arrival is anticipated. A message may be left, but continue to call back until an administrator is reached in person.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions.
- Must be able to work independently, communicate effectively, and lift up to 60lbs (with or without assistance).
- This position also may require long periods of sitting, standing, walking, and hand/eye coordination for keyboard data entry and viewing data on a computer monitor.
- External and internal applicants, as well as position incumbents who are or become disabled, as defined under the American with Disabilities Act, must be able to perform the Essential Job Functions either unaided or with assistance of a "reasonable accommodation", if such is determined, on a case-by-case basis.
$18.00-$22.00 houly (DOE)