Senior Sales & Marketing Reporting Analyst
The Senior Sales & Marketing Reporting Analyst has a critical role administering the forecasting, measurement, and reporting of sales and marketing performance for the Insurance Division. This unique position is responsible for maintaining and improving all sales reporting and analytics and for our Salesbook, the process, activities, and reporting through which the business manages marketing performance.
- Deliver accurate reporting of sales and marketing forecasts and actuals to internal stakeholders.
- Oversee and facilitate the schedule of reports, meetings, and communications to produce the business revenue forecast for management.
- Capture all marketing campaign changes and incorporate them into the forecast.
- Produce forecast information for external financial reporting and communications.
- Manage Salesforce reporting and develop monthly sales pipeline reports.
- Respond to requests for ad-hoc analysis and proactively evolve reporting by leading the design and implementation of new reports and enhancements.
- Develop and maintain a roadmap for sales and marketing campaign data in the data warehouse.
- Ensure sales and marketing reporting policies and procedures are documented and end-users are trained.
- Cross-train and backup the Client Reporting Analyst for client-facing reports.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, data analytics, data science, or mathematics.
- Five or more years of related experience.
- Demonstrated analytical and critical reasoning skills, with high attention to detail.
- Able to communicate complex data and analysis in a manner that is easily understood and helps interpret results and findings.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to influence outcomes by working across teams, sharing data insights, and recommending solutions.
- Proficient in Power BI and DAX, intermediate to advanced in MS Excel.
- Familiar with data management principles and practices, including data governance.
- Strong understanding of CRM tools (preferably Salesforce), workflows, and data strategies.