IT Support Analyst
The Information Technology Support Analyst will report to the VP of Engineering and will support the company's day-to-day Information Technology needs. The professional will ensure smooth application of technology services while playing a vital role in Internal IT operations.
This is a part-time position based in Orlando, FL between 8-12 hours per week.
- Maintain Beep's internal IT services
- Maintain license and equipment inventory, consumption, and billing reports
- Install, configure, and maintain corporate IT equipment, including but not limited to laptops, networking devices, printers, and conferencing units
- Develop and maintain all pertinent knowledge base documentation
- Implement and maintain procedures (mostly automated and cloud-based) for software provisioning and de-provisioning, driven by employee and contractor movements.
- Monitor and service IT support tickets and respond to those in a timely manner
- Provide end-user support in-person or via standard communication channels
- Support the Beep Security team with regular monitoring, auditing, and vulnerability mitigation
- Follow ITSM methodologies and Beep's standard procedures
- Enforce Corporate IT policies and educate users on technology and procedures
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Experience with a Microsoft Office 365 environment
- Experience with Windows and macOS administration and troubleshooting
- Experience with Azure Active directory, SSO, SAML and other authentication mechanisms
- Ability to create automation for commissioning and de-commissioning software and hardware, with experience utilizing PowerShell and/or other scripting tools
- Experience with MDM solutions such as Microsoft Intune and Jamf
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience working in an ITIL or other formal IT service management environment
- Well-qualified candidates will have network administration experience
Education and Experience
- Associate degree in a technology-focused field or relevant vocational training
- Minimum of 1–3 years of experience in technical support, IT operations, or system administration
- Prolonged periods of sitting, predominately in an office environment
- Must be able to occasionally lift up to 25 pounds