At Celona, we are actively working on bringing our vision of next generation 5G Enterprise campus solution to market. This role is a unique opportunity for a technical professional to take ownership of an essential part of our strategic execution as a company and help take Celona to the next level. This position reports to the Director of Solution Architects and sits in our Customer Experience organization.
Celona is seeking a solutions architect to help design and deploy Celona 4G and 5G solutions for priority customers. You’ll be joining this relatively new team of specialists dedicated to enabling our top customers’ success through proof of concept to production. You will work closely with our Sales Engineers, Customer support teams, and directly with the customers to design and deploy Celona private wireless networks and provide technical program management. The solutions architect is also responsible for the ongoing technical success of customer network accounts through monitoring and performance reporting.
- 4G/5G network design and delivery
- Technical project management with customer engagements
- Work closely with our Sales team for handoffs to POC
- Work closely with our customers to identify success criteria
- Define technical architecture for integration within the customer environment
- Deploy Celona 4G/5G networks at Customer sites.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 3+ years of experience working with cellular technologies including LTE and 5G technologies.
- 3+ years of experience working with enterprise networking technologies, including local area networks, security and firewall solutions, DHCP, DNS.
- Linux and Kubernetes experience highly desirable.
- Track record of building successful internal and external business relationships.
- Ability to regularly travel 30-40% of the time.
- Excellent ability to multitask and context switch.
- Strong verbal and written communicator with outstanding project management skills and impeccable business judgment.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field (such as computer science) or equivalent experience.
This position is remote and likely located on the East Coast, but Celona will consider the best qualified candidate regardless of location in the United States.