Global Water Technology, Inc. (GWT) is a dynamic, client-obsessed, and progressive water treatment company known for its technical expertise and tailored approach to customer service. As one of the nation’s fastest-growing providers of commercial and industrial water treatment solutions, GWT is expanding its office-based Business Operations team for like-minded professionals who thrive on a culture of growth and great service. The Manager, Administrative Services role is a key, multi-department leadership position in GWT’s main office responsible for leading multiple support teams and functions, as well as the overall operations of GWT’s head office.
This role is based at GWT’s corporate office in South Holland, Illinois.
What you’ll do:
- Oversee the daily operations and execution of GWT’s customer service (orders desk), administrative support, and fulfillment teams; currently 7+ employees.
- Foster a fun, high-performance, team-oriented culture
- Define, measure, and execute against KPIs for the teams and processes being managed.
- Ensure high quality and accuracy of all order entry and vendor purchasing transactions and processes.
- Oversee customer and vendor set-up procedures executed by team.
- Provide point of escalation and support for team in troubleshooting customer, vendor, or order issues.
- Administer GWT’s fleet program and support operations in coordination with the company’s fleet management partner.
- Partner with outsourced IT services firm on IT equipment procurement, set-up, and ongoing employee support needs.
- Administer GWT’s mobile phone programs and support.
- Lead employees responsible for providing field support including uniform program administration, field and office supply purchasing, and onboarding/offboarding operations.
- Manage ongoing business registrations, licenses, regulatory filings, and other supporting activities.
- Partner with executive leadership to develop and execute a strategic roadmap for the staffing and technology solutions that will support GWT’s ongoing growth and business operations.
- Supervise daily staffing levels, phone routing, and off-hour phone services to guarantee satisfactory coverage of inbound client and field employee calls.
- Maintain and administer commercial and financial data in GWT’s ERP system.
- Assist in set-up of new products and maintenance of product costs and pricing in ERP system.
- Assist Finance and Accounting with general bookkeeping or reporting needs on an ad-hoc basis.
- Oversee maintenance activities of local office and warehouse, when required
- Ensure adherence to document retention and confidentiality policies. Identify and address any gaps in audit or financial risks to the organization.
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Several years of experience in administrative-related functions and managing at least 3-5 direct reports
- Exceptional team-building and communication skills
- An organized multi-tasker who can self-manage a team and their scope of deliverables without 100% prescriptive direction
- Proficient in computer use with a solid understanding of Microsoft Office applications. Advanced Excel skills are a must
- ERP and/or accounting system experience (any)
- Successful completion of a background check and drug screening
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to work Monday through Friday for 40-50 hours per week during regular business hours
Even better if you have one or more of the following:
- Experience in a manufacturing and warehousing environment
- Experience with Datacor ERP or Freshdesk
- Contact center experience
Statement on Inclusiveness: GWT is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity within our company. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status