The role of Retail Project Coordinator is to provide exceptional customer service as a trusted flooring advisor. Main responsibilities include consulting with customers to identify their flooring needs and providing solutions as their flooring specialist.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Consult with customers to identify a solution for their flooring needs.
- Conduct payment transactions per established credit policy.
- Cultivate working relationships and follow up with customers to facilitate business growth.
- Develop an understanding of company organization, job management, and accounting policies.
- Identify potential business opportunities – i.e., referrals, real estate agents, owner builders, remodelers, insurance & restoration, leads, past customers, etc.
- Meet or exceed company standards.
- Relay and confirm order details to customers to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Work in a team oriented office / sales and warehouse environment
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES This position carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with company guidelines, policies and procedures, and applicable laws. Supervisory responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- 2-3 years of related experience & industry knowledge preferred
- Ability to multitask & prioritize effectively
- Basic Computer Skills - Microsoft Outlook experience preferred
- Detail-Oriented; Thorough
- Excellent Communication Skills; both written & verbal
- Excellent Organizational Skills
- High regard for ethical conduct & professionalism
- Proficient Math Skills – i.e., percentages, fractions, decimals, addition, subtraction, division, multiplication, etc.
- Self-Sufficient; High Initiative
- Strong Problem Solving Skills
PHYSICAL DEMANDS The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to sit at computer monitor for extended periods throughout the day.
- Must possess the ability to stand for extended periods of time; to reach with hands and arms; to move among and between offices; to handle mail and documents; to sit, stoop, kneel and crouch; to lift and move up to 10 pounds; to see well enough to discern differences in quality of documents and files.
WORK ENVIRONMENT The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- General working conditions
- Office environment
- May have to meet tight deadlines
- Health Insurance (Medical, Prescription, Dental, and Vision)
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Paid Holidays and Time Off
- 401(k) Plan with company matching
Artisan Design Group is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity for applicants and employees. It is the policy of Artisan Design Group to apply recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, and professional development practices without regard to actual or perceived race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation and gender identity), national origin, age (40 or older), disability or certain classifications based on genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.