Would you love a job where you can make a difference in someone's life every single shift? How about an opportunity in one of the largest privately owned commercial ambulance companies on the east coast; with the best team of Critical Care Nurses, ALS and BLS providers? Consider a career in inter-facility transport with WLRC Medical!
The paramedic is responsible administering advanced and basic life support treatment to, and transporting, sick or injured persons in the prehospital and inter-facility setting, as authorized by local EMS Agency Medical Directors and our Company Medical Director, by performing Paramedic duties, within the prescribed scope of practice and all applicable regulatory guidelines for prehospital care.
WLRC Medical has full and part time opportunities in College Park, Frederick, Gaithersburg, Germantown, Hagerstown, Silver Spring, Trappe, Westminster, and Woodlawn Maryland.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- NR EMT-P
- State EMT-P certification (or ability to obtain)
- Valid American Heart Association CPR Provider certification.
- Valid American Heart Association ACLS and PALS certification
- Ability to lift 150 - 200 pounds
Our benefits package includes:
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Care
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Life Insurance, Disability, Long and Short-Term AD&D for employee, spouse, and dependents
- Completed Shift Bonus
- Shift Differential Bonus
- Paid Time Off
- No BLS Holdovers
- Holiday Bonus
- Uniform Allowance
- Educational and Career Development
- Employee Assistance Program