APPLICATIONS SUBMITTED WITHOUT COVER LETTER MAY NOT BE CONSIDERED FOR EMPLOYMENT
The Saint Arnold Brewing Company is a small business, and our brewers are involved in many aspects of the company including brewing, filtering, cleaning and lab work as well as brewery events and other promotions. Specific duties include:
- The complete brewing process from milling, to wort production, to fermentation and filtration.
- Cleaning and sanitizing tanks, cleaning the outsides of vessels, cleaning floors, and maintaining the appearance of the brewhouse and cellar.
- Cellar management including yeast pitching, daily fermentation tracking and dry-hopping.
- Close adherence to all SOPs and safety procedures, as provided.
- Upholding and advancing our quality standards.
- Accurately completing all checklists.
- Development and brewing of test batches for potential release. Previous experience with recipe development is a plus.
- Shift work. We operate three shifts which involves nine days of work every two weeks with some additional weekend work expected. You will be expected to rotate through all shifts.
- Being a promotional spokesman for Saint Arnold. This is a part of everybody’s job description.