Director of Marketing Strategy
Fully Remote • REMOTE
The Director of Marketing Strategy is a vital leadership role responsible for guiding and managing Insurance Marketing Strategy for Franklin Madison. This position is responsible for designing and delivering digital, direct mail and multi-channel marketing strategies that generate new growth. In addition, the Director of Marketing Strategy will develop and implement the strategic vision for marketing programs, aligned with company goals, while fostering an environment for team members to thrive and contribute to company success.
- Lead and manage the Marketing Strategy Team responsible for designing, testing, and delivering new direct marketing strategies for client marketing programs.
- Develop, implement, and maintain a strategic vision, roadmap, and action plan to evolve marketing programs and achieve company goals and objectives.
- Advance a positive, high-performance culture of collaboration, innovation, and professional growth.
- Collaborate with other leaders and teams that are involved in campaign production to understand business needs and the impact of marketing strategies.
- Design new marketing strategies to improve individual campaign performance and manage the portfolio of campaigns across products to optimize marketing productivity.
- Work across the organization to educate teams on new marketing strategies and drive adoption.
- Manage the testing, monitoring, rollout, and continuous improvement of new marketing strategies.
- Contribute to team member development and success through effective resource allocation, hiring, training, goal setting, performance evaluation, and succession planning.
- Regularly monitor industry trends and emerging technologies in marketing, incorporating best practices into the team's work and identifying and capitalizing on opportunities for innovation.
- Act as a marketing subject matter expert for the company, which may include thought leader presentations and speaking engagements within our industry and the markets we serve.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in marketing strategy, product marketing or marketing management, with at least 5 years in a leadership role.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or a related field. Advanced degree preferred.
- Proven track record of designing and implementing effective marketing programs that deliver results, with a focus on driving business growth.
- Exceptional problem-solving, critical thinking, and analytical skills, with the ability to translate a marketing vision into actionable work.
- Strong understanding of best practices and techniques for multi-channel direct marketing, testing and optimization, and effective content.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills, with a demonstrated ability to effectively lead cross-functional teams and build relationships with stakeholders.
- Financial services and/or Insurance industry experience preferred, including knowledge of industry-specific regulations and compliance requirements related to digital customer experience.