Sr. Director of Customer Success
External customers, Sales, Customer Success, Support, and Product teams
Mission & Vision
We transform how vehicle sellers engage, educate, and interact with shoppers across the entire customer journey, by harnessing the power of digital technology and data. We deliver the world’s most engaging customer experiences for vehicle seller of every type and size.
The Impel Onboarding Manager is responsible for the success in onboarding our clients. You will manage a team of Configuration Specialists and Onboarding QA Testers while ensuring a deep understanding of all Impel product offerings to increase customer adoption and reduce churn. This role will require constant communication with the team and all stakeholders to set priorities, ensure that project milestones expectations are met, and determine team member expectations across departments as well as communicate directly with leadership teams to provide progress updates.
Relationships – We are dedicated to transparency, open communication and building trust that lasts beyond a transaction.
Grit – We approach every activity and opportunity with tenacity and tireless execution.
Results – We achieve success for our partners and take personal accountability for everything we do.
Energy – We never settle, we constantly seek out new ideas with ambition and enthusiasm.
Inventiveness – We lead with curiosity, which drives us towards continuous learning and innovation.
Passion – We share an entrepreneurial spirit that inspires us to go above and beyond everything we do.
- Organizational skills: Strong organizational and time management skills to prioritize tasks, manage multiple onboarding projects simultaneously, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Problem-solving skills: Strong analytical and critical thinking skills to proactively identify and mitigate potential roadblocks or issues during the onboarding process, and to develop effective solutions to complex problems.
- Strong communication skills: Excellent verbal and written communication skills to effectively interact with internal teams, and other stakeholders, and convey complex information in a clear and professional manner.
- Strong communication skills: Excellent verbal and written communication skills to effectively interact with customers, internal teams, and other stakeholders, and convey complex information in a clear and professional manner.
- The ideal candidate is an extremely motivated, self-starter eager to always learn and improve.
- Experience working effectively in a heavily cross-functional, fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of the SaaS Implementation or automotive industry preferred.
- Lead and develop a team of Onboarding Specialists to achieve results and professional growth.
- Continuously improve our launch process and identify workflow enhancements that will make onboarding more efficient, and faster and improve Customer Satisfaction and NPS performance.
- Coordinate and manage resources, and timelines to ensure successful customer onboarding, including collaborating with various teams both in the US and internationally to ensure availability of necessary resources for launches.
- Serve as an escalation point for complex onboarding and prioritization issues, providing timely resolution and communication to stakeholders.
- Develop and maintain comprehensive documentation for the onboarding process, including training materials, process workflows, and other relevant documentation.
- Proactively identify and mitigate potential roadblocks or issues that may arise during the onboarding process, using problem-solving skills and effective communication to address and resolve challenges.
- Demonstrate strong organizational and project management skills, ensuring on-time delivery of onboarding projects and tasks while maintaining attention to detail and quality.