At Darling Consulting Group (DCG) we pride ourselves on making the complex simple, helping to create lasting relationships with our clients. To assist our validation team with that mission, we’re looking for a Risk Management Business Intelligence Associate to help us make our current processes more efficient, effective, and streamlined. In this role you will work with, and provide technical support to, the model validation team and assist the team in creating solutions for unique customer challenges. You will join a team of highly motivated people delivering impactful results for the company and our clients. We are looking primarily for people who can process information quickly, want to learn our business, are independent thinkers, and are excited to use their skills to bring ideas to life.
- Collaborate with the team and management to identify gaps and opportunities in the current processes and help design and build appropriate technology-based solutions.
- Work with a wide variety of data formats (Excel, text, etc.) utilizing business intelligence and reporting tools (e.g., Python, SQL, Tableau), to develop ad hoc and standardized reports for internal and external client needs.
- Assist in the design, documentation, and implementation of the validation team’s automated work routines.
- Effectively communicate project objectives with stakeholders, gathering all necessary data items to deliver to product consultants.
- Learn the discipline of Interest Rate Risk and Liquidity Management as it relates to performing validations for banks and credit unions
- BS/BA in Information Systems, Finance, Computer Science, or related field
- Strong analytical, time management and communication skills
- The ability to work well in a fast-paced, detail-oriented, deadline-driven environment coordinating multiple projects simultaneously
- A self-starter, with a track record as a successful team player
Knowledge and/or Experience in the Following:
- Microsoft Excel
- Tableau, Power BI, or similar report writing experience
Knowledge of any of the Following a Plus:
- Financial Modeling and/or Analysis
- Data Warehousing/Relational Database Management
- System design, development, support, testing, and documentation