About the Role:
A laborer provides physical support and assistance as part of a crew or independently to complete project-related tasks.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the work location every day
- Good physical condition & endurance
- Fluent in understanding & speaking English
- Demonstrated ability to proactively resolve issues
- Demonstrated integrity and ethical standards
- Ability to set own goals and tasks
- Ability to work in a cooperative, team environment
- Ability to see and recognize hazards, and follow verbal or hand-signaled directions
- Ability to work in all types of weather
- Knowledge of applicable OSHA safety rules and ability to follow safe work practices
- Frequently required to sit, stand, walk, lift, and move up to 50 pounds
What you will bring along:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- One year of construction experience preferred
- 10-hour OSHA Training Course sponsored by the company and completed in first three months of employment.
- First Aid/CPR Training Course sponsored by the company and completed in first three months of employment.
What we offer:
- Our acclaimed Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- A generous Paid Time Off (PTO) program and paid parental leave
- Flexible benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) match
- Competitive compensation, cash bonuses, spot-bonuses
- Mileage reimbursement
- We are committed to making a positive impact in the communities where we live, work, and play through our Volunteer Time Off program.
- Other benefits include a monthly cell phone reimbursement.
Hourly Rate: $17-$20. Pay is commensurate with technical skills and experience.