Manage multiple jobs to ensure construction sites are ready for cabinet delivery/installation, and confirm completion of work once completed. Perform quality checks on all installations. Manage jobsites to ensure the scope of work from installation teams are running efficiently following the scheduled timeliness. Complete customer service items when needed to uphold customer/homebuyer requirements. Work with builder field superintendents and installation teams to establish a positive working relationship. Follow through with issue resolution daily.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Ensures proper paperwork has been submitted for tasks that require it
- Ensures field has necessary materials for jobs
- Daily use of drills, saws, and other tools to fine tune and make repairs on cabinets
- Continuously work to maintain good working partnership with builder and install crews
- Perform QC checks on installations to ensure quality workmanship was completed
- Perform service items when needed (touch ups, blue tape corrections and etc)
- Load/unload trucks at warehouse and at job sites
- Drive and deliver cabinets to the job sites
- Manage client relations and acts as liaison between client and contractors
- Ensures that all safety and OSHA regulations are communicated to installation teams and adhered to
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES This position carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with company guidelines, policies and procedures, and applicable laws. Supervisory responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Manage jobsites to ensure installation teams are working efficiently and following the scheduled timelines.
- Follow through with issue resolution daily.
- Ensure field has necessary materials for jobs.
- Perform QC checks on installations to ensure installations are completed with quality workmanship.
- Ensure installation teams adhere to all safety and OSHA regulations and maintain accountability.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- 2 years of cabinet installation experience and knowledge of cabinet industry required
- Field Management experience preferred
- Experience with Outlook and computer skills preferred
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Must possess a valid driver's license
- Must possess a vehicle to drive to daily work sites
PHYSICAL DEMANDS The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to sit at computer monitor for extended periods throughout the day.
- Must possess the ability to stand for extended periods of time; to reach with hands and arms; to move among and between offices; to handle mail and documents; to sit, stoop, kneel and crouch; to lift and move up to 50 pounds; to see well enough to discern differences in quality of documents and files.
- Travel to jobsites as needed.
WORK ENVIRONMENT The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- General construction jobsite working conditions
- Dynamic work environments
- May have to meet tight deadlines
- Health Insurance (Medical, Prescription, Dental, and Vision)
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Paid Holidays and Time Off
- 401(k) Plan with company matching
Artisan Design Group is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity for applicants and employees. It is the policy of Artisan Design Group to apply recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, and professional development practices without regard to actual or perceived race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation and gender identity), national origin, age (40 or older), disability or certain classifications based on genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.