Pay Range: $19.48- $20.30 per hour for hourly shifts
Job Type: Per Diem, Part Time & Full Time available
Shift and Schedule: 4 hour, 8 hour, & 12 hour shifts available (we will work with your schedule!)
Minimum Qualifications: Minimum of 6 months experience providing non-medical in home
caregiving services, Candidate must be authorized to work in the United States, and Basic English proficiency is required.
- Competitive Benefits/Wages
- Up to $2,200 Training Bonus
- Ongoing Paid Training, including Dementia Care
- Up to $563 Referral Bonuses for each referral
- Performance Incentives
- Overtime pay after the 8th hour
- Advancement Opportunities
- Health Benefits (if eligible)
- 403(B) Retirement Plan
- Holiday Pay at 1.5x
- Paid Sick Leave
- 24/7 On- Call Support
What are the Qualifications?
- Compassion, patience, and excellent communication skills
- Flexibility and ability to be cooperative in fulfilling role obligations
- Ability to work independently, as well as function as a member of a Health Care Team
- Good observational skills and sound judgment
- Have reliable transportation
- Preferred, but not required: Driver’s License & auto insurance
- Flexible work schedules
- Weekly Paychecks
- Earn rewards based on attendance & performance
- Build lasting relationships with clients
Why Work at Seniors At Home?
Be part of a team that makes positive differences in the lives of thousands of
individuals and families that we serve each year. Be part of a financially stable nonprofit with a long and rich history.
What Will I Be Doing?
- Providing compassionate support and comprehensive services to help seniors live safe, healthy, and independent lives in their own homes
- Providing in home caregiving services including personal care, medication reminders, meal preparation, and light housekeeping
- Encouraging socialization and providing companionship
- May include: transportation, errand-running, Dementia care, and palliative/end of life care
To be considered for this position, you must meet the requirements and competencies listed above. Application materials will be reviewed as they are received, and well-qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.
All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply, including minorities, women, veterans, and disabled individuals. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, state and local laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran, or disability status. JFCS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees so classified.