Salary: $18.38 - $19.20 per hour for hourly shifts & $331.50 for Live In
Job Type: Per Diem, Part Time & Full Time available
Shift and Schedule: Available shifts from 4-24 hours (we will work with your schedule!)
URGENTLY HIRING CAREGIVERS! APPLY NOW!
- Competitive Benefits/Wages
- Advancement Opportunities
- Referral Bonuses
- Performance Incentives
- Health Benefits (if eligible)
- 403(B) Retirement Plan
- Holiday Pay at 1.5x
- Ongoing Paid Training, including Dementia Care
- Paid Sick Leave
- 24/7 On- Call Support
Why Work at Seniors At Home?
Be part of a team that makes positive differences in the lives of thousands of individuals and families that we serve each year. Be part of a financially stable nonprofit with a long and rich history.
WE VALUE YOU!
- Flexible work schedules
- Weekly Paychecks
- Earn rewards based on attendance & performance
- Access to JFCS services
- Build lasting relationships with clients
What Will I Be Doing?
- Providing compassionate support and comprehensive services to help seniors live safe, healthy, and independent lives in their own homes
- Providing caregiving services including personal care, medication reminders, meal preparation, and light housekeeping
- Encouraging socialization and providing companionship
- May include: transportation, errand-running, Dementia care, and palliative/end of life care
- Minimum of six months home care experience. Preferred, but not required: CNA/HHA certification
- Able to perform all essential duties, including personal care services to all genders
- Experience with and/or demonstrated knowledge of a medically supervised care plan
- Is dependable, able to communicate and follow directions
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team
- Patience with and empathy for the ill, injured, frail and those with disabilities
- Flexible and cooperative in fulfilling role obligation
- Good observational skills, sound judgment and critical thinking skills, and ability to communicate to supervisor in a timely manner
- Ability to reliably commute to and from assignment. Preferred, but not required: Driver's License & auto insurance
To be considered for this position, you must meet the requirements and competencies listed above. Application materials will be reviewed as they are received, and well-qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.
All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply, including minorities, women, veterans, and disabled individuals. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, state and local laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran, or disability status. JFCS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees so classified.