We are seeking a skilled Flutter and Cloud Developer to join our dynamic team. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing, implementing, and maintaining high-quality mobile applications using Flutter and integrating them with cloud services. The ideal candidate will have experience working with cloud computing technologies and be able to work collaboratively with other developers and stakeholders to deliver exceptional results using Agile practices.
Uniting four industry-leading brands, Synapse ITS is a comprehensive transportation technology platform focused on increasing roadway safety, accessibility, and efficiency through innovative infrastructure.
From intersections to highways, crosswalks to parking areas, our products leverage durable, dependable hardware alongside state-of-the-art software and data collection to provide agencies with intelligent solutions to complex transportation challenges.
- Develop and implement high-quality mobile applications using Flutter.
- Ensure that mobile applications are user-friendly, accessible, and meet the highest standards in quality.
- Integrate mobile applications with devices and/or AWS cloud services.
- Develop and implement high-quality AWS cloud services.
- Write clean, maintainable, and efficient code.
- Collaborate with other developers and stakeholders to deliver exceptional results using Agile practices.
- Participate in Agile ceremonies such as daily stand-ups, sprint planning, and retrospectives.
- Participate in code and design reviews.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends in technologies in mobile development and AWS cloud computing.
- The candidate should be able to manage their time effectively, prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines.
- 7+ years’ experience as a Software Engineer or Software Developer.
- At least 3 years of experience in mobile app development using Flutter and Dart programming language.
- Understanding of mobile application development best practices, including responsive design and accessibility.
- At least 3 years of experience developing solutions using the AWS cloud.
- Strong understanding of the AWS cloud platform.
- Experience working in an Agile development environment.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to work collaboratively with a team.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Knowledge of CI/CD pipelines and DevOps best practices.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related field.
- Experience with native iOS and/or Android development.
- Experience with C# development.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs and microservices architecture.
- Knowledge of UI/UX design principles and practices.
- Knowledge of architectural patterns (e.g., MVVM, MVC, etc).
- Experience with security/cryptography basics.