Document Control Clerk
Greenville, TX • Quality
The Document Control Specialist is an important addition to our quality team. This position ensures that all controlled documents are updated, collected, and registered in the Quality Management System.
Include but are not limited to the following
- The Document Control Specialist ensures that company quality system documentation (e.g., policies, procedures, work instructions, forms, records, etc.) are adequately approved, controlled, and maintained
- The Document Control Specialist proposes and implements improvements to document control systems
- Prepares and processes approvals for quality system document changes
- Maintain shared documented processes and engineering drawings with an active spreadsheet
- Ensure proper accessibility and maintenance of documents
- Ensure that all technical documents are collected and registered in their correct system.
- Notify personnel of updated document versions and how to access them.
- Prioritizes, organizes, and maintains an electronic filing system to handle incoming and outgoing drawings and other project-related documents. Input and maintain data in company ERP system
- Maintain Calibration schedule and ensure tools/equipment calibration records are up to date and within compliance
- Maintain preventative maintenance schedule and records, notify owners of required PM and follow through to completion
- Maintain regular and punctual attendance
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Ensure training requirements have been completed per ECO requirements
- Assist with any other duties as assigned by Quality Management
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Proficient with various office software: Microsoft Excel, Word, and PPT, Adobe, Solidworks (preferred)
- Attention to detail is required
- Analytical & problem-solving skills & ability to multitask
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Highly organized with meticulous attention to detail and follow-through
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Effectively communicate and understand instructions both verbally and written
- Reliable, dependable, and able to work overtime when required
- Able to work in a team environment and take direction well
- Computer literacy, proficient in the use of Microsoft office Suite
- High School Diploma or GED
- Associate degree or higher preferred
- 4-7 years experienced required