We are seeking a full-time, Development Assistant to help drive memberships at Philbrook Museum of Art.
Nestled in 25 acres of beautiful gardens, Philbrook Museum of Art is a 1920s Italianate Villa featuring a dynamic program of rotating exhibitions and galleries alongside a robust slate of interactive and hands-on experiences. With an increased emphasis on how art and nature intersect throughout the galleries and gardens, programs at Philbrook prioritize connection through inspiration, creativity, learning, and social engagement. Hosting over 140,000 guests annually, Philbrook aims to reach a broad range of audiences, both locally across Tulsa, the region and beyond, and to provide a welcoming, relevant, and fun experience for all visitors.
As a Development Assistant in Memberships, you will help drive memberships as a form of fundraising and engaging with the community. You will handle data and information with accuracy and confidentiality. You will support the Membership staff, working as a team toward the same goal. You will build strong relationships with colleagues, vendors, donors, and volunteers by communicating proactively and maintaining a professional demeanor and positive attitude.
What You Will Do:
- Process and enter data
- Manage and maintain records
- Ensure accuracy of the data you collect and disperse
- Ensure neat and timely mailing of Membership materials.
- Assist in maintaining and cleaning excel files for renewals, acknowledgment letters, and more
- Maintain database integrity by updating new information on an ongoing basis
- Provide excellent customer service support via telephone, email, front desk and at events as needed
What You Will Bring:
- A High School Diploma or equivalent
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent phone and email etiquette
- One year experience in an office environment preferred; experience in retail sales preferred
- Computer database knowledge strongly preferred; experience with Excel preferred
Why You Want to Work for Us? Great team to work with + Benefits!
- Health insurance
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Paid time off (PTO), Sick Leave, Paid Holidays
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Flexible spending accounts
- 403(b) retirement plan and matching
For consideration, please submit both a cover letter and resume.
Philbrook provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.