Artisan Design Group – or ADG – is a leading supply chain partner to homebuilders throughout the United States. Over 3,000 ADG associates operating out of 135 facilities in 25 states provide a full range of design, procurement, and installation services along with products from the top manufacturers of flooring, cabinets and countertops. Formed in 2016 by the merging of two industry leaders, ADG then acquired over 20 additional companies – each a leader in the geography it serves. We are the premier interior finishings organization in the United States. Our expansive trajectory has been rapid, and we continue to experience explosive growth, thanks to our dedication to high quality work.
We are looking for a solutions-oriented, organized HR Generalist to support our Corporate location in Coppell, Texas. The perfect candidate will have a passion for all aspects of HR, take pride in their work, and enjoy a fast-paced environment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for managing the full associate lifecycle for our Corporate Division (Division Support Center, DSC) associates; including but limited to, implementing onboarding and offboarding processes, conducting exit interviews, and managing associate system records.
- Oversee final approvals of data entry for all associates within the HRIS system and ensure that security and confidentiality requirements are upheld.
- Monitor the Onboarding module to verify proper documentation and data integrity.
- Lead all new hire orientations at the DSC.
- Partner with Talent Acquisition to ensure candidates have a positive experience.
- Awareness of employment laws such as EEOC, ADA, and FMLA and how they affect the associate experience.
- Partner with HR Business Partners at all ADG Divisions to troubleshoot system questions.
- First point of contact for all DSC associate questions.
- Partner on all associate engagement activities for local and remote associates.
- Participate in HR-related projects or activities as required.
- Understand and follow HR policies and procedures that comply with federal, state, and local laws.
- Assist with the planning of conferences, training, and other miscellaneous, internal HR functions.
- Remains current on HR trends and topics.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Minimum three years of Human Resources experience.
- Strong desire to learn and expand knowledge in multiple areas of HR.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel and PowerPoint.
- Outstanding work ethic and excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Team oriented with the ability to flex work hours to support timelines/deliverables/operations.
- Time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Must be mature, discreet, and have experience dealing with highly confidential information.
- Must have the ability to multi-task and assist with miscellaneous HR duties as assigned.
- Experience running reports and providing analytics pertaining to all associate data.
- Experience collaborating with multiple departments, internal and external stakeholders, and vendors.
- HRIS and ATS Administration (preferably Paylocity)
- Multi-state knowledge of employment laws and practices
PHYSICAL DEMANDS The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- Ability to sit at a computer monitor for long periods throughout the day.
- Must possess the ability to stand for long periods of time; to reach with hands and arms; to move among and between offices; to handle mail and documents; to sit, stoop, kneel, and crouch; to lift and move up to 10 pounds; to see well enough to discern differences in quality of documents and files.
WORK ENVIRONMENT The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an associate encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- General working conditions in a standard office environment
- Occasional field travel and site visits
- Health Insurance (Medical, Prescription, Dental, and Vision)
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Paid Holidays and Time Off
- 401(k) Plan with company match
- Employee Assistance Program
Artisan Design Group is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity for applicants and associates. It is the policy of Artisan Design Group to apply recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, and professional development practices without regard to actual or perceived race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation and gender identity), national origin, age (40 or older), disability or certain classifications based on genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.