Passionate about Customers, Colleagues, and Data?
New Position: Marketing Manager, Print and Data Analytics
Analytical, Creative, Communication, and Leadership strengths are challenged and rewarded on the Universal Screen Arts, Inc. team. Consider this new position as a Marketing Manager, Print and Data Analytics. The central focus of this position is collaboration with a terrific Marketing team as well as USA colleagues in Merchandising, Creative, Finance, and Operations, plus numerous third party partners. Leverage your thorough approach to data analysis, research, project management, implementation, and relationship building to help us grow.
- Customer retention, reactivation, and prospect acquisition planning for Catalog and hybrid Catalog/Digital campaigns to profit objectives across multiple brands
- Communication and collaboration with Marketing Vendor Partners for Database, List Brokerage and Management, Print, and hybrid Catalog/Digital
- Campaign and Customer Analytics and Reporting
- Competitive Research
- Marketing Schedules and timelines for Internal and External partners
- Management and continuing development of Senior Circulation Analyst team
- Draft Budget and Forecasting
- Support role in Project Management to facilitate corporate objectives and initiatives
- Collaboration with Creative, Digital, Finance, Merchandising, and Operational disciplines