The Customer Support Coordinator will be a key member of our Implementation team focused on customer service and support. The Coordinator will be a champion of our customers and will be the face of New Classrooms’s product, Teach to One Roadmaps, to our teacher and student users. You will make sure that all users know how to use our product and help them when they need it.
This role represents the opportunity to work with an incredibly dynamic team across all aspects of Implementation and to shape customer service practices for greater consistency and scalability in the future. As part of an Implementation team, this individual will have the opportunity to participate in team professional development and get involved in other areas of the space including various operational tasks.
What You Would Do
- Respond to customer support requests in a timely manner
- Become an expert in our product - you’ll be a go-to person for answering questions in real time both externally and internally
- Troubleshoot customer reported issues without the aid of additional team members, when possible, and escalate issues to manager when necessary
- Communicate with internal teams to resolve issues
- Collect and organize customer feedback to inform product improvement
- Create systems and processes that make sure that service desk functions as efficiently and effectively as possible
- Support users in the registration and setup process for Teach to One Roadmaps
- Update documentation and customer support articles to ensure that they are always up-to-date and user-friendly
- Assist users in schools with allowlist, device configuration, browser configuration issues (communicating directly with IT contacts)
Key Competencies of the Role
- Operates Effectively: You have strong organizational and information management skills, great attention to detail, and are execution oriented. You are also self-directed and can effectively prioritize your work to meet deadlines.
- Written Communication: You have effective and compelling communication skills. You also have a customer service attitude that comes through in your interactions with our team members as well as external stakeholders
- Dependability: You enjoy working in a fast-paced and sometimes ambiguous environment, jumping in and doing whatever it takes to meet deadlines and goals.
- Flexibility/Adaptability: You are highly organized and also flexible, able to adapt to a rapidly changing set of priorities. You’re not worried about how things have always been done, but are constantly on the hunt to make processes more effective.
- Creativity: You are proactive at identifying problem areas and bringing multiple creative solutions to the table
What We are Looking For
- Desire to be a part of a dynamic team working towards a common goal
- Experience with Google Sheets & Excel required
- Experience with our tools (Jira, Confluence, and Help Scout) or common school technology (especially Clever and device/browser configurations) - nice to have
- Candidates with previous customer service experience are especially encouraged to apply!
Role Classification and Benefits
This role is a temporary position (June - December 2023). During this time it is full-time, with an annualized salary range of $45,000-$58,000, and includes benefits such as rich medical, dental, and vision insurance, 42 paid days off per year (prorated for the period in which you work), paid parental leave, a professional development budget of $375 annually and a quarterly cell phone subsidy.
Commitment to Diversity
At New Classrooms we are committed to diversity, equity and inclusion. We strive to create and inspire better ways to give every student an educational foundation for lifelong success. In order to fully realize this mission we are dedicated to building a diverse pool of candidates including those from underrepresented backgrounds, and resolute in building an inclusive culture that supports and celebrates the diverse voices and perspectives of our employees.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality or sex.