Position Title: Sales Development Representative (Must live in Ohio)
Overview: Concept is a multi-channel business development firm that offers outsourced sales solutions, digital marketing management, and CRM consulting services to our clients.
Position Summary: Concept is seeking a Sales Development Representative (SDR) to join our team.
Why not work from your home office, Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.? Competitive wages, quarterly raises, PTO, benefits, and paid training. Candidates must live in Ohio.
We are seeking a results-oriented, motivated, and strategic ‘hunter’ who is laser-focused on building sales pipelines. On a day-to-day basis, the SDR will be responsible for cold-calling prospects and educating the market about our clients’ products and services to generate sales opportunities with new customers. Using phone, email, and social media touches, you will be leveraging sales development best practices to connect with new prospects.
Our intense training, ongoing coaching, and mentorship programs will provide you with all the tools you need for success in this role.
- Applying best practices to make frequent outbound business development calls on behalf of our clients to help uncover and qualify new business leads
- Providing and accurately recording a high level of detail in designated CRM(s). HubSpot or Salesforce experience is a plus
- Becoming an expert in the goals and success metrics of each assigned account to best meet the unique needs of Concept customers
- Uncovering market intelligence in order to effectively prospect within a variety of industries
- Optimizing performance and ROI for Concept clients by clearly and compellingly positioning each customer’s products and services
- Penetrating target accounts through strategic outbound phone calls and sales emails
- Acting as a liaison between Concept clients and their prospects
- Maintaining an open line of communication and a professional relationship with primary points of contact for assigned account(s)
Additionally, it is the job of each Concept SDR to:
- Take OWNERSHIP of your account. Have pride in helping your client
- We are a family and TEAMWORK is key. Embrace collaboration.
- Demonstrate RELIABILITY by consistently doing your jobs well for each other and your clients
- Show RESILIENCE when challenges arise. Adjust, adapt and overcome.
- Support and offer insight to your fellow SDRs
- Adhere to monthly sales targets and KPIs for different accounts
- Report on individual performance honestly and fairly
- Starting non-exempt salary of $31,200-$50,000 ($15.00/hr-$24.00/hr.)
- Top performers increase salary by more than $4,000 annually
- (8) Paid Holidays
- PTO accrual starts on day one.
- Paid Training
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- 401(K) & Profit Sharing Including 4% Employer Contribution Match
- Remote work with all equipment provided
- Company Events: Golf Outing, Summer BBQ, Christmas Party, etc...
- 1+ years of business development, inside sales, outside sales, telecommunications, or customer-facing experience
- Proficiency in the English language.
- Proficient in using a computer.
- Salesforce or HubSpot experience is preferred
Decision-Making Authority: The Sales Development Representative does not have the authority to spend or commit company dollars. The Sales Development Representative also does not have the authority to quote pricing.
Professionalism & Integrity: The Sales Development Representative is expected to professionally represent Concept Services, Ltd. This includes moral character, good business decisions, professional appearance and to lead by example.
Confidentiality: The Sales Development Representative will be made aware at times of information that is not intended for public knowledge. This information may involve company decisions and/or direction, personnel issues, account issues, financial issues, etc. The Sales Development Representative is expected to keep these matters confidential and understands they are not to discuss or disclose this type of information with co-workers or peers. If the Sales Development Representative is not sure if certain information is confidential, they should ask the Director of Production before discussing with peers or co-workers.
Other Responsibilities: Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Sales Responsibilities: This position has no sales responsibilities.
Supervisory Responsibilities: This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
Working Conditions: This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift or move office products and supplies, up to 20 pounds.