The Solutions Lead organizes and leads all the projects and reporting tasks for UWC’s Information Technology Group, working closely with business units throughout the organization to gather their requirements and translate them for the IT team to implement and deliver. This client-facing role requires exceptional communication skills and the ability to resolve issues with minimal management involvement. This position strives to fulfill the mission of United Way of Connecticut (UWC) while at work.
What you will do:
- Works with various departments to elicit and identify their requirements for any given project or report.
- Documents various workflows throughout the organization and develops a project plan to modernize the approaches.
- Creates product and report requirements and works to determine which products satisfy these requirements.
- Plans and manages software and hardware migration projects.
- Gathers requirements and facilitates the implementation for reports and visual dashboards.
Why you should work here
- Competitive pay plus a terrific suite of benefits
- An environment where you will constantly be learning, including professional development and opportunities for growth within United Way
Available Shift: Full-time, first shift, hybrid schedule requiring one day per week in-office or as project needs dictate.
The Pay & Benefits: Up to $80,000 commensurate with experience.
- An outright 8% 401(k) contribution.
- 25 days of Paid Time Off in a calendar year – you begin accruing immediately!
- 13 paid holidays per year or special pay for worked holidays
- Generous health benefits including 80% coverage of your medical plan premium and deductible.
- Tuition reimbursement after 1 year
- Employment at UWC counts toward Public Service Student Loan Forgiveness.
- Supportive, culturally diverse, and inclusive company culture.
- And more!
After job training, position will be hybrid (in office and remote).
Who you are:
- You have an Associates or Bachelors degree in any subject area affording the required knowledge and skills, such as Information Technology, Business, or Project Management.
- Experience gathering and translating business requirements from stakeholders to prototype potential dashboards.
- Experience with the project management of data translation projects.
- Technical understanding of database structures.
- Proficiency with Agile project management processes, including project visualization tools such as Pivotal Tracker.
- Proficient with several communication tools including MS Teams, Slack, JIRA, etc.
United Way of Connecticut, Inc. endeavors to make www.ctunitedway.org accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact (860) 571-7500. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
United Way fights for the health, education, and financial stability of every person in every community. We unequivocally denounce racism and ethnic discrimination in all forms, and we remain committed to building a future of greater opportunity and true equity for all people living in our communities. We act by tackling the structural barriers to equity from past and present systemic racism that have impeded the health, safety and wellbeing of traditionally marginalized people.