Our Assistant Banking Center Managers provide the highest level of customer service in a positive, courteous, and enthusiastic manner to all employees, clients, and the community. Under the direction of the Banking Center Manager assists in the management of the daily operations and sales results of the branch. This individual will assume full responsibility for the branch in the absence of the Branch Manager.
• Contributes to the branch’s success by being a team player and supporting the goals of the branch with proactive activities.
• Achieves individual sales/referral goals.
• Provides a high level of customer service by consistently expanding the client relationship through quality conversations and using the client’s relationship profile, each and every time. Offers referrals for additional products/services including referrals for investments and/or insurance.
• Responds to questions on complicated accounts. Resolves customer conflicts.
• Opens new consumer and business accounts, including IRAs, following our LifeDesign new account sales process, underwrites consumer loans and accepts Home Equity Loans.
• Conducts outbound phone calls to our clients to deepen relationships.
• Promotes mortgage, consumer and commercial loan activities.
• Ensures security and confidentiality of customer information.
• Provides strong leadership and supervision to the team as required. Actively provides coaching and mentoring.
• Maintains a strong knowledge and adheres to all Fidelity Bank Policies and Procedures. Ensures all security policies and procedures are followed. Reports security and BSA violations to the Security and BSA Officers. Ensures all high risk transactions are properly completed.
• Maintains a broad knowledge of all Bank products and services.
• Maintains strong relationships with all lines of business.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
3-5 years of branch banking experience or equivalent. Accuracy and attention to detail are essential. Solid written and verbal communication skills. Strong ability to multi-task in a busy environment; solid organizational and time management skills; ability to identify critical tasks and follow through to completion; proven ability to make sound decisions.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential responsibility satisfactorily.
Fidelity Bank is an equal opportunity employer.