We are searching for a key player in the Reconciliation and Valuation division of our Financial Accounting department. The person in this role will be responsible for executing timely reconciliations to verify all financial transactions are entered, portfolio assets are accounted for and data is complete; assisting with statement intake and valuation procurement to ensure current period deliverables are met.
- Review various financial institutions statement of accounts to verify and enter asset balances
- Record transactions to the ledger for the charitable and investing activity of our clients
- Reconcile financial transactions and asset portfolios to client statement of accounts
- Assist with statement intake and valuation procurement
- Strong technical skills; knowledge of accounting for brokerage statements
- Internal/ External Communication Skills
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects while meeting internal SLAs and deadlines
- Works well in a team environment as well as independently
- Ability to identify problems and recommend solutions in a fast-paced environment
- Must be detail oriented, motivated and able to prioritize
- Ability to learn quickly and take initiative
- Mastery of computer and web-based financial software products
- Bachelor’s degree or 1-2 years of related experience preferred
An Equal Opportunity Employer
We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information, or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is our intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.