Skorpios Technologies, Inc an innovator in composite silicon photonic technology and semiconductor development. We are in search of hard-working, motivated, and innovative employees to work in a challenging and fast-paced environment. This is an opportunity to work with a highly motivated, high performance technical team on highly differentiated, disruptive technologies.
The Facilities Leader ensures that Skorpios’ semiconductor cleanroom is operating to established conditions. The Facilities Leader also ensures that fab equipment is properly supplied with DI water, process cooling water, gases, and chemicals, and that the facility meets or exceeds regulatory and safety requirements, such as waste neutralization. This position also provides project management for tool installations and removals. This is a hands-on position.
- Manage and direct CUB staff
- Manage Waste Neutralization Plant, Chemical and Gas Distribution, DI Water and Cleanroom Integrity.
- Arrange and Manage Trades and Facilities Contracts and Contractors, ensuring procedural compliance, and project timeliness.
- Maintain Regulatory Compliance
- Strong Personnel Management
- OSHA and HAZMAT Experience
- Waste Neutralization Management
- Management of Process Cooling Water, DI Water and Boiler Systems
- Chemical and Gas (bulk and cylinder) Distribution
- Management of Chemical and Gas supply chain
This position will supervise staff
Work is primarily performed in a temperature-controlled, open cubicle/office setting. Frequent interruptions and conversational noise can be expected. <25% of work is performed in the Fab, which a temperature-controlled cleanroom environment that requires the use of a full-body gown, over-boots, over-hood, safety glasses, and other PPE. The use of personal protective equipment to prevent exposure to hazardous materials can be expected. Frequent gowning and de-gowning is required. Frequent interruptions, static noise, and alarms (auditory and flashing lights) can be expected.
- Bachelor's degree in facilities management, engineering, business management or equivalent required
- Minimum of five years proven management and facilities management experience
- Minimum of five years semiconductor cleanroom management
- Strong customer service orientation