Position: Accountant for Vydia, Inc.
Full time in Holmdel, NJ
· Ensure compliance with applicable standards (i.e. GAAP, FASB), rules, regulations and systems of internal control;
· Analyze Accounts Payables & Receivables, reconcile the company’s bank statements and general ledger with respect to AP/AR, payroll, tax, fixed assets, depreciation and equity or other revenue;
· Provide accurate and timely financial analysis and revenue forecasting support;
· Work with the controller on the generation and preparation of financial reports for internal and external uses including department meetings, executive decisions, budget and forecasting processes, shareholder and investor communications and regulatory inquiries;
· Proficiently use financial software and Excel advanced tools such as vlookup, conditional formatting, charts, necessary for the company’s financial operation, reporting and analysis;
· Assist with and act as the primary point-of-contact for auditor requests;
· Prepare and maintain monthly commission calculations and conduct sales productivity analysis;
· Manage vendor vetting and onboarding, process invoices payments and maintain accounts payables records;
· Process royalties reports and perform data analysis using business intelligence tools;
· Identify areas for improvement and implement improvements to processes.
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance, and at least 3 months experience as an Accountant or Accounting Analyst in analyzing Accounts Payables & Receivables, supporting audits, preparing financial reports and analysis using vlookup, conditional formatting and charts.
Mail resume to Vydia Inc, 101 Crawfords Corner Rd, Ste 4204, Holmdel, NJ 07733