The Fraud Manager will be responsible for managing and improving the operations of fraud prevention and detection program at LendKey. This position is responsible for identifying opportunities with the current control process and recommending enhancements to those processes. The Fraud Manager will review, draft, and maintain policies, department plans, and working procedure manuals. They will be responsible for providing leadership, input, and guidance on the strategic decisions that affect fraud prevention.
What You'll Do:
- Grow and enhance the fraud prevention and detection program; Review, draft, and maintain policies and procedures to identify, prevent, and report fraudulent activities.
- Identify risk factors and trends of potentially fraudulent activity utilizing technical data analysis and statistical interpretation.
- Identify opportunities in the current control process and recommend enhancements.
- Oversee all fraud investigations and liaise with business partners or law enforcement agencies where necessary.
- Oversee investigation and respond to customer-reported fraud issues.
- Provide recommendations for anti-fraud processes and new software tools to improve fraud detection and prevention.
- Analyze fraud trends and conduct investigative research into fraud behavior and losses to determine the nature of fraud patterns.
- Lead modeling and analytical projects through to completion.
- Manage recruiting efforts and partner with the recruiting team to bring in top-quality candidates to fill critical fraud roles.
What We're Looking For:
- 8+ years of direct experience in fraud risk prevention and detection required
- Direct experience in fraud prevention with online loan applications required
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- Demonstrated comprehensive knowledge of credit risk management specifically as it relates to financial lending
- Proven expertise in analyzing, recommending, and managing fraud strategies
- Proven experience in building effective fraud prevention programs - both software and team-related
- Demonstrated experience mitigating online application fraud, such as synthetic ids, account takeover, phishing, etc.
- Strong quantitative analytical experience, including a background in statistical modeling & analysis
- Proven ability to analyze large datasets, interpret ambiguous situations, and make decisions under pressure
- Creative, team-focused, and effective problem solver
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Why work for LendKey?
We have a lot to offer those that are looking to take the next step in their career, including but not limited to:
- Competitive salary
- Bonus structure
- Benefits including medical, dental, vision, and more
- Unlimited PTO
- Stock options
- Creative and transparent company culture
- Growth potential
LendKey is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable state or federal law. LendKey offers reasonable accommodations to candidates with physical or mental disabilities. If you need accommodations to participate in the job application or interview process due to a disability, please let us know at HR@lendkey.com.
If you are a resident of Colorado or New York City, please email HR@lendkey.com to receive compensation information for this role. Please be sure to include this posting’s job title in the subject line of the email to help ensure a timely response. Base pay may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. This information is provided in accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay Act and New York City's Pay Transparency Law. It is specific to Colorado and New York City residents may not be applicable to other locations.
LendKey delivers high quality consumer loans directly to financial institutions through its digital lending-as-a-service model and indirectly through ALIRO by LendKey, an innovative deal network designed to enable financial institutions to buy, sell and broker loans. The platform delivers the technology, servicing, and support that financial institutions need to establish a strong digital lending presence, acquire loans for their balance sheets, and build lifetime relationships with their partners and customers. Lenders optimize their offerings by drawing upon LendKey’s fintech platform for demand generation, online decisioning, loan origination, loan servicing, compliance expertise, risk analytics, and proprietary balance sheet options. LendKey currently services more than $2 billion in loans and has helped community-capital providers deploy over $4.5 billion in loans since 2009. Visit LendKey for more information.