Job Description – Operations Coordinator
Redstone, a Burlington, VT based real estate development and property management firm, is seeking an Operations Coordinator to perform a variety of functions within its office supporting multiple teams across the organization including operations, resident services, and property management. This position will be best suited to a flexible, dynamic, self-motivated person that is able to change gears quickly to assist where they are needed most on any given day. Candidates should have strong organizational skills, be detail oriented and have the ability to see the big picture. We are looking for a self-driven and competent Operations Coordinator to join our team!
Reports to: Operations Manager
Wage Status: Non-Exempt; 40 hours/week
Operations Team Support
- Document processing, such as leases, renewals, parking agreements, and a variety of addendums
- Assist in office management, collect and sort mail, maintain supplies
- Liaison with state and local housing authorities to coordinate tenant onboarding
- Voicemail Forwarding
- Technology troubleshooting and support
- Assist implementation of new processes and creating SOPs
- Database data validation across multiple programs
- Champions company-wide procedures, processes, and communicates updates or changes in an effective and respectful manner.
- Assist with the digitization of building plans
Accounting Team Support
- Daily incoming check processing
- Manage property insurance program and insurance compliance programs
Resident Services Support
- Sending building notices for scheduled maintenance and inspections
- Developing and maintaining frequently asked questions for residents
- Lease Violation Notices
- Parking Agreement tracking
- Organization of key system
- Callbox updates
- Assemble welcome packets
- Assist with on-property events or special projects
- Renter’s Insurance tracking
- Weekly turnover tracking audit
- Assist with the overhaul of the operations manuals
Essential Job Requirements
We are one Redstone! Our team works collaboratively and proactively to deliver exemplary customer service in support of our service standards: Safety, Courtesy, Inclusivity, Efficiency, and Pride of Place. Redstone is looking for a candidate that consistently exhibits a professional communication style and positive attitude and can pivot quickly. Exemplary customer service skills are critical. Our preferred candidate will be able to adapt to the changing needs of projects, be a team player, and exhibit self-direction. The candidate should also have the ability to multitask and manage multiple projects at one time, with frequent interruptions, and be a problem solver with exceptional written and verbal communication skills. Strong computer skills, especially in the Microsoft suite. Yardi Voyager experience is a plus.
- Attendance is an imperative job function – both during normal work hours and when duty calls.
- Employees must fulfill the performance standards of this position and comply with policies, rules and procedures of the company, including those set out in the Employee Handbook or otherwise communicated (verbally or writing) to employees.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Must pass criminal background check.
Redstone offers a competitive benefits package including: medical, vision, dental insurance plan; 401K match; 3 weeks paid vacation to start and can earn up to 5 weeks; paid sick leave; paternity and maternity leave; twelve paid holidays and a paid day off on your birthday. All positions are also eligible for discretionary and longevity bonuses.