Summary of Position
This is a support role designed to execute routine tasks that set ZAPP customers and the ZAPP team up for optimal efficiency and contribute to a positive, customer-focused atmosphere, with the goal of focusing heavily on customer satisfaction, acquisition, and retention. The ZAPP operations coordinator will be the primary liaison for returning customers, managing all returning customer contracts and follow-up at regular intervals while demonstrating an expert understanding of the business, its constituents, and the workflows and business rules of the ZAPP system. This role will also support technical work, such as end-user testing, drafting new feature specifications, and documenting system errors.The ZAPP operations coordinator will be frequently called upon to provide program metrics, anecdotal information about customers, and ZAPP product knowledge in both written and verbal formats.
- Assist customers daily, by phone and email, with ZAPP system questions and account issues.
- Process returning customer contracts and license transfers.
- Build positive working relationships with customers for repeat business.
- Complete business transaction tasks, including creating and sending invoices, sending payment reminders, and logging received payments.
- Maintain up-to-date customer records in ZAPP, Zoho, and PayPal.
- Compile monthly business metrics in easily-digestible reports.
- Make recommendations to the ZAPP manager and director of business for internal and external changes that improve efficiency and add value for ZAPP customers.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned.
- Troubleshoot and document ZAPP system errors and bugs.
- Draft and/or review specifications for new system features.
- Participate in ZAPP system testing of bug fixes and new features.
- Audit general support email for issues, patterns, and items that require additional discussion.
- Exceptional customer service acumen. We are looking for people who can address and resolve customer questions and issues with care, compassion, patience and creativity.
- High degree of self-accountability. Ideal candidates take ownership of their work, set realistic goals and priorities, and follow through on commitments in the time frame required without requiring constant supervision.
- Highly detail-oriented and organized. We are looking for those who thrive in noticing small details, organizing things in a logical, intuitive manner, and have experience with maintaining accurate business records.
- Ability to identify issues and offer and execute solutions. Ideal candidates love to improve processes and recommend changes to workflows that make operations more efficient.
- Proficiency with software and technical tools. Ideal candidates don’t have to be highly technical, but we’re looking for those who are quick technology adapters and have experience with and/or can quickly learn customer relationship management (CRM) systems, billing and invoicing software, and project management systems.
- Commitment to diversity, equity, accessibility, and inclusion. We are interested in individuals who have experience in these areas or have a willingness to learn more and adopt practices that support these commitments.
This is a coordinator-level position. The salary range for this Coordinator-level position is $41,600 to $62,400. Starting salary will be established based on the skills and competencies the candidate will provide to achieve the essential and preferred functions.
WESTAF offers a competitive benefits package for all full-time employees, including:
- Employer-paid health insurance
- Employer-paid life and disability insurance
- Dental insurance partially subsidized by employee
- 401(k) with up to 5% match
- 37.5 hour work week
- Generous vacation and sick leave
- 10 paid holidays, plus the week off between Christmas and New Year’s Day
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is an exempt, full-time, remote position; however, in-person attendance at WESTAF’s shared office space may be required throughout the year. General hours and days of work are Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. The WESTAF office and most staff are currently located in Denver, Colorado.
WESTAF is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. WESTAF is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse staff and will honor your experiences, perspectives, and unique identity. WESTAF strives to create and maintain a working environment that is inclusive and equitable.