WCCV, a Division of Artisan Design Group, was established as a family-owned and operated business. We have been installing floors since 1954 and have installed quality flooring in more than 30,000 homes in Northeastern Ohio. We cater to hundreds of new construction home builders and property management companies as well as residential homeowners working on remodeling projects of their own. In 2017, WCCV joined Artisan Design Group (ADG), a national flooring company. This union gives us greater buying power that works for you, our valued customers!
We are seeking a self-motivated individual to continue the advancement, of WCCV’s Cabinet Division. Primary focus will be on Builder, Multi-Family and Property Management segments of the industry.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Primary Account Contact for Cabinetry
- Responsible for monitoring the Builders Construction Schedule and placing orders so they can be delivered complete and on time
- Prepare Cabinet Layouts & Orders Using 20/20 Design Software
- Place New Orders and Replacement Orders using the Cabinet Manufacturer’s online portals.
- Responsible for tracking orders and initiating getting the delivery set up.
- Looking for a Cabinet Sales Person/Designer to grow with our Cabinet Division.
- Prospect for New Business. Must be willing to cold call and attend networking events.
- Experience selling New Construction and Multifamily/Property Management Preferred
- Responsible for estimating and putting together cabinet bids to potential customers
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES This position carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with company guidelines, policies and procedures, and applicable laws. Supervisory responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 5 years of cabinet experience preferred
- Must have good organizational skills
- Customer service and scheduling experience preferred
- Must be a self-motivated worker
PHYSICAL DEMANDS The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to sit at computer monitor for extended periods throughout the day.
- Must possess the ability to stand for extended periods of time; to reach with hands and arms; to move among and between offices; to handle mail and documents; to sit, stoop, kneel and crouch; to lift and move up to 10 pounds; to see well enough to discern differences in quality of documents and files.
WORK ENVIRONMENT The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- General working conditions
- Office environment
- May have to meet tight deadlines
- Health Insurance (Medical, Prescription, Dental, and Vision)
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Paid Holidays and Time Off
- 401(k) Plan with company matching
Artisan Design Group is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity for applicants and employees. It is the policy of Artisan Design Group to apply recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, and professional development practices without regard to actual or perceived race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation and gender identity), national origin, age (40 or older), disability or certain classifications based on genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.