Inside Sales Representative
BridgeTower Media is looking for an Inside Sales Representative to work with the Inside Sales team. This position will be working on sales projects and selling into our brands under the BridgeTower Media umbrella.
What skills does the job require?
- Positive Attitude
- Organizational Skills
- Time Management
- Upselling/Cross selling
- Reliable home internet connection with minimum 50mbps up/10mbps down
What will you be Responsible for?
- Achieving set revenue targets for each project
- Achieving set metric targets per day
- Collaboration with brand leaders and other sales reps
- Collaboration with production to ensure proper workflow
What are the “Nice-to-Haves”? (Skills that are preferred but not required)
- Tech Savvy
- Inside Sales Experience
- Digital Sales Experience
What does BridgeTower Media offer?
- A competitive benefits package that includes health, vision, dental plus robust supplementary options.
- Company paid Life, AD&D Insurance & Short and Long-Term Disability coverages
- Health Savings Account with employer contribution
- Free 24-hour TeleMedicine and TeleCounseling Services
- Employee Assistance Program
- Unlimited PTO
- Sick Time
- Summer weekend jumpstart hours-off at 2PM on Fridays**
- Over 10 holidays paid
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Weekly Pay
- 401K with a company match
- Growth opportunities to build your career
- Learning & Development programs
**As long as business needs are met*
Who is BridgeTower Media?
BridgeTower Media is one of the country’s leading business-to-business media companies with 44 print and digital publications in more than 20 U.S. markets. BridgeTower Media empowers communities with insights and connections to ignite growth in the business, legal, and construction industries. Through a collection of authoritative media properties and publications across the United States, we have deep relationships in the communities we serve, enabling us to provide unparalleled access to industry leaders and expert information.
BridgeTower Media and all subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and value diversity in our workplace.