Trellance is the leading provider of data analytics and business intelligence solutions, professional services and consulting for credit unions. The company’s solutions and services, together with the patented common data model, are used by credit unions to find actionable insights, improve member experience and achieve portfolio growth.
The Manager of Product Marketing will be responsible for leading our product marketing efforts across all our product lines. This individual will work closely with the product development team, sales team, and other stakeholders to develop and execute go-to-market strategies, drive demand, and create effective messaging and positioning for our products.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S. on a full-time basis. We are unable to sponsor or take over the sponsorship of employment visas for this role.
- Develop and execute go-to-market strategies for new product launches and updates to existing products.
- Create and manage product messaging and positioning to ensure our products are differentiated and compelling to customers.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop sales enablement tools and collateral, including sales presentations, product demos, and case studies.
- Conduct market research to understand customer needs, market trends, and competitive landscape.
- Work closely with the demand generation team to develop and execute campaigns that generate leads and drive pipeline.
- Develop and manage product pricing strategies to ensure we are competitive in the market while maintaining profitability.
- Monitor and analyze product performance and market trends to identify opportunities for growth and optimization.
- Manage a team of product marketers, providing guidance and support to ensure their success.
- Other duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree (BA or BS) from an accredited college or university plus a minimum of six (6) years of experience in marketing. Or Master’s degree plus a minimum of four (4) years of experience in marketing.
Company / Industry Knowledge:
Experience with credit unions or financial services is preferred.
- 6+ years of experience in product marketing in a B2B technology company.
- Proven track record of developing and executing successful go-to-market strategies for new product launches.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to use data to inform decisions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
- Strong leadership skills and ability to manage a team of marketing professionals.