PUYALLUP TRIBAL HEALTH AUTHORITY, located in Tacoma Washington is seeking a full time experienced Dentist.
“It is the mission of the Puyallup Tribal Health Authority to provide quality healthcare and promote wellness in a culturally appropriate manner.”
We offer an outstanding workplace, competitive market based salary, and benefits packages including:
- Monday – Friday schedule
- Medical/Dental/Vision benefits – monthly premiums paid 100% for employees
- 18+ annual paid holidays
- Generous paid sick and vacation accruals
- 401(k) with annual profit sharing
- Life & AD&D insurance coverage
- PTHA is an approved loan repayment site for various programs
- Employee Assistance Program
- Excellent work/home life balance
GENERAL FUNCTION: Provide direct, comprehensive general dental care and education to eligible PTHA patients.
- Perform exams, to include radiographic interpretation, to identify existing conditions and to diagnose dental disease.
- Provide general dental care services to correct or treat dental diseases and deficiencies.
- Provide urgent care services to patients to relieve pain, bleeding, and/or swelling.
- Educate, construct, and insert prosthodontics appliances for patients in coordination with dental lab.
- Supervise the chair-side dental assistants.
- Prescribes medication appropriate for treating the patient and their dental disease.
- Provide in-depth knowledge of dental restorative, endodontic, periodontic and oral surgery practices and procedures including treatment regarding crowns and bridges.