The Project Coordinator will coordinate Multi-Family flooring projects from the “Job Under Contract” phase to final completion. The Project Coordinator will work closely with the Project Manager to prepare comprehensive action plans including material procurement plans, submittal processing, material deliveries, and various administrative duties related to each project. To be successful in this role, the Project Coordinator should have both excellent time management and communication skills. The Project Coordinator will collaborate with both clients and internal teams to deliver results on time.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Communicate with vendors and distributors to determine availability of products
- Work closely with the PM to identify all samples and product data needed for submittal to customer.
- Track submittals order and follow up regularly with vendor to insure speedy and on time delivery of samples.
- Accurately identify products via our labeling protocol.
- Arrange on time delivery to customer.
- Placing purchase orders and tracking them until delivered.
- The ability to track orders via email, text, and phone as required is essential to insure timely delivery of products
- Follow up with vendors and distributors and log all correspondence
- Arrange freight via the most cost-effective route.
- Be able to respond effectively to schedule changes, last minute material changes, and any other scenario that may be out of sequence
- Create pick tickets for material deliveries
- On time weekly sub-contractor labor posting
- Understand the labor SOV
- Assist PM with tracking labor using the labor SOV
Assist Project Manager with other duties as necessary and may include:
- Gathering close out documents
- Gathering schedules from customer
- Maintaining folders for each project
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES This position carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with company guidelines, policies and procedures, and applicable laws. Supervisory responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to create and execute an action plan
- Ability to perform work accurately and completely, and in a timely manner.
- Ability to communicate both written and oral with strong interpersonal skills and a professional demeanor
- Proficient with technology and basic software programs including Microsoft Office
- Potential to learn pertinent RFMS modules
- Potential to learn about all flooring products
- Ability to learn and understand install methods
- Ability to read and comprehend written reports and documentation
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks
- Ability to visually recognize conformance and nonconformance of flooring products
PHYSICAL DEMANDS The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to sit at computer monitor for extended periods throughout the day.
- Must possess the ability to stand for extended periods of time; to reach with hands and arms; to move among and between offices; to handle mail and documents; to sit, stoop, kneel and crouch; to lift and move up to 10 pounds; to see well enough to discern differences in quality of documents and files.
Work Environment The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- General working conditions
- Office environment
- May have to meet tight deadlines
- Health Insurance (Medical, Prescription, Dental, and Vision)
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Paid Holidays and Time Off
- 401(k) Plan with company matching
Artisan Design Group is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity for applicants and employees. It is the policy of Artisan Design Group to apply recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, and professional development practices without regard to actual or perceived race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation and gender identity), national origin, age (40 or older), disability or certain classifications based on genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.