Vydia is seeking a motivated and detail-oriented Client Success professional to join our Tech Services division. The Client Success, Tech Services role will be responsible for conducting client demos and walkthroughs during sales meetings, managing client communication through onboarding, and ensuring high client satisfaction post-integration. The ideal candidate will have experience in client-facing roles within the technology industry, and a strong background in media, music, and/or technology software solutions. If you are a detail-oriented and client-focused individual with a passion for technology, then we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity to join the Vydia team.
- Conduct client demos and walkthroughs during sales meetings to showcase the value of Vydia's Tech Services solutions.
- Manage client communication through the onboarding process, ensuring that clients are informed and prepared for the integration process.
- Work closely with Integration Specialists to manage client expectations and ensure a smooth integration process.
- Monitor client satisfaction post-integration, and proactively identify and resolve any issues or concerns.
- Collaborate with Account Executives to identify upsell opportunities and drive account growth.
- Provide regular status updates to clients and internal stakeholders.
- Leverage client feedback to drive product improvements and enhancements.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or related field experience.
- 3+ years of experience in client-facing roles within the technology industry, particularly in cloud-based software solutions.
- Proven track record of success in managing client relationships and driving client satisfaction.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively communicate technical information to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Excellent project management and organizational skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience with CRM systems, preferably Hubspot.
- Experience with project management tools such as Jira, Asana, or Trello.
Reasons to work with us:
- Vydia has been named Best Place to Work in NJ by NJBIZ 4x due to its collaborative, fast-paced, and fun, thriving environment
- 2022 winner of the NJBIZ Business Of The Year award (51-100 employees)
- We are proud to be a Great Place to Work-Certified™ company!
- Major growth opportunities alongside the growth of the company; Vydia has been identified as an Inc 500 Fastest Growing Company in America and by Entrepreneur Magazine as one of the most Entrepreneurial companies in America
- Join a mission-based culture that enjoys giving back to the community through a variety of initiatives that are meaningful to our team members
- Full medical/dental/vision package, 401k retirement, and financial wellness plans
- We invest in your growth and development, providing a professional development stipend for continued education and mentorship to support your career goals
- Hybrid/Remote flexibility to work from home: We’ll ship you a laptop and provide onboarding and introductory materials remotely; Visit offices in Holmdel, NJ, and Los Angeles, CA as needed.
- Generous vacation policy: work hard and take time when you need it including maternity/paternity leave
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Vydia is an end-to-end music technology platform that provides labels with the infrastructure and tools to power their business. With a full suite of services, Vydia offers video and audio supply chain, global distribution, analytics, rights management, payments, detailed revenue reporting, and marketing. Vydia is a premium partner of leading digital service providers such as Spotify, Apple, TikTok, Vevo, YouTube, and Facebook. Combining innovative technology with industry expertise, Vydia is distribution reimagined. To learn more, please visit vydia.com.