We are seeking an experienced Senior Ecommerce Manager to join our team and help build, launch, and drive the growth of our clients' online businesses. The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of all aspects of ecommerce, including Shopify integrations, merchandising, domestic and international sales tax, and logistics. If you are a seasoned ecommerce professional who is passionate about helping clients succeed in the online space, we would love for you to apply for this exciting opportunity to join the Vydia team.
- Lead the planning, execution, and optimization of clients’ Shopify-based ecommerce sites, working closely with clients, project managers, developers, and third-party vendors.
- Develop and implement ecommerce strategies that drive traffic, increase conversion rates, and maximize revenue for our clients.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of ecommerce sites, including product catalog management, order fulfillment, inventory management, and customer service.
- Ensure compliance with domestic and international sales tax regulations, and collaborate with tax consultants to minimize tax liabilities and optimize tax processes.
- Plan and execute Shopify integrations with other systems, such as ERP, CRM, payment gateways, and shipping providers, to streamline operations and improve customer experience.
- Analyze ecommerce data to identify trends, opportunities, and challenges, and make data-driven recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders, including clients, vendors, and partners, to foster long-term partnerships and drive mutual success.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, related field or equivalent training.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in ecommerce management, with a proven track record of launching and managing successful Shopify sites.
- Strong understanding of ecommerce operations, including product catalog management, order fulfillment, inventory management, and customer service.
- Expertise in domestic and international sales tax regulations and compliance.
- Experience with Shopify integrations and third-party apps, as well as popular ecommerce platforms such as Magento, WooCommerce, and BigCommerce.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to use data to drive business decisions.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Strong leadership skills and ability to manage and develop a team of ecommerce professionals.
- Experience with CRM systems, preferably Hubspot.
- Experience with project management tools such as Jira, Asana, or Trello.
Reasons to work with us:
- Vydia has been named Best Place to Work in NJ by NJBIZ 4x due to its collaborative, fast-paced, and fun, thriving environment
- 2022 winner of the NJBIZ Business Of The Year award (51-100 employees)
- We are proud to be a Great Place to Work-Certified™ company!
- Major growth opportunities alongside the growth of the company; Vydia has been identified as an Inc 500 Fastest Growing Company in America and by Entrepreneur Magazine as one of the most Entrepreneurial companies in America
- Join a mission-based culture that enjoys giving back to the community through a variety of initiatives that are meaningful to our team members
- Full medical/dental/vision package, 401k retirement, and financial wellness plans
- We invest in your growth and development, providing a professional development stipend for continued education and mentorship to support your career goals
- Hybrid/Remote flexibility to work from home: We’ll ship you a laptop and provide onboarding and introductory materials remotely; Visit offices in Holmdel, NJ, and Los Angeles, CA as needed.
- Generous vacation policy: work hard and take time when you need it including maternity/paternity leave
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Vydia is an end-to-end music technology platform that provides labels with the infrastructure and tools to power their business. With a full suite of services, Vydia offers video and audio supply chain, global distribution, analytics, rights management, payments, detailed revenue reporting, and marketing. Vydia is a premium partner of leading digital service providers such as Spotify, Apple, TikTok, Vevo, YouTube, and Facebook. Combining innovative technology with industry expertise, Vydia is distribution reimagined. To learn more, please visit vydia.com.