Partner Veterinary is looking for Surgical Registered Veterinary Technicians to join our Frederick, MD team!
Partner Veterinary Emergency & Specialty Center (PVESC) is a women founded, owned, and lead business. Be a part of reimagining and transforming the veterinary profession by joining our team at the new Urgent Care, Emergency, and Specialty hospital opening late summer in Frederick, MD!
Do you want to grow and advance your skills as an RVT? Partner Veterinary has you covered!
- We provide our RVTs with the tools, resources, training, and administrative support to promote advancement of your skills leading to increased job satisfaction.
To set you up for success from day 1,
- We gift you a *wellness week of PTO prior to your first shift. This time off is 30-40 hours of PTO dependent upon your schedule. Partner Veterinary recognizes the demand on veterinary professionals, and this wellness week allows you to rest and relax before you begin your new job with us.
What does your day as a Surgical Registered Veterinary Technician look like at Partner?
The PVESC Surgical Registered Veterinary Technician’s emphasis is on high caliber anesthesia and preparing patients for surgical procedures.
In addition to the procedural workflows, you will communicate with clients and the referring community while supporting the surgery team through instrument preparation and maintaining accurate medical records.
You will work with unique and varied cases, and you have the resources that enable optimal patient outcomes.
- We currently have openings for three 12-hour shifts. (Weekday shifts may vary, but schedules are confirmed in advanced and schedules are set on a quarterly basis.)
- The Surgery Department does not require on-call shifts
Our team member benefits and perks:
- *Paid wellness week off prior to start date, if currently employed
- 3 weeks paid vacation, prorated your first year
- $1,000 in continuing education allowance
- 40 hours of continuing education PTO
- Annual uniform allowance
- Contribution to health insurance
- $500 Annual HRA Allowance
- Vision Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Company Paid Life Insurance & Long-Term Disability
- Bring your pet to work during your shift
- Get complete role-specific training
- Clear and transparent career development path; VTS mentorship available
Our 20,000 square foot reimagined building and team design includes:
- Conscious and deliberate building design layout that encourages interdepartmental communication and collaboration
- Unique support roles that enable our team to practice at your highest level
- Scribes document exams and facilitate discharging appointments
- Care Advocates perform client communications, review estimates, and grief discussions to promote continuity of care
- Onsite MRI, CT, Flouro, and more bells and whistles
Our core values:
- Community Care
- Two years’ experience in a veterinary surgical environment (preferred) or two years’ experience in a veterinary specialty department
- Graduate of accredited veterinary technology program; veterinary technician “in good standing” so applicant is or eligible to transfer credentials to Maryland
- Knowledge and dedication to high standard anesthesia and patient care practices
- Interest in collaborating with the teams across the Partner network
- Able to lift up to 25 lbs. without assistance
- A curious and motivated energy and a desire grow in a supportive, learning environment
Our mission statement is our commitment to our team: “Doing our part to improve the veterinary landscape and pioneer a transformative approach to team health and happiness, creating a healing environment for ourselves and our partners, pet families, and patients.” https://partnervesc.com/careers/
Are you ready to learn more? Visit our website and apply on our careers page. We look forward to meeting you!