Partner Veterinary is looking for a Client Service Coordinator to join our surgery team Frederick, MD team!
Partner Veterinary Emergency & Specialty Center (PVESC) is a women founded, owned, and lead business. Be a part of reimagining and transforming the veterinary profession by joining our team at the new Urgent Care, Emergency, and Specialty hospital opening late summer in Frederick, MD!
Do you want to grow and advance your skills? Partner Veterinary has you covered!
- We provide our team members with the tools, resources, training, and administrative support to promote an engaging work culture.
To set you up for success from day 1,
- We gift you a *wellness week of PTO prior to your first shift. This time off is 30-40 hours of PTO dependent upon your schedule. Partner Veterinary recognizes the demand on veterinary professionals, and this wellness week allows you to rest and relax before you begin your new job with us.
What does your day as a Surgery Client Service Coordinator look like at Partner?
The Client Service Coordinator is the first face and voice of Partner Veterinary. The impact of this first impression allows you to communicate with patience and compassion to clients and team members. The daily emphasis is on tasks that support and facilitate the surgery team and client communication and coordination. This includes updating team members, other services, and the referring community.
Additional tasks include performing duties such as accurately entering service charges in the processing database and completing end of day financial tasks.
You will work with unique and varied cases, and you have the resources to enable optimal patient outcomes.
- Schedule: The surgery team will work 3/12 hour shifts. (Weekday shifts may vary, but schedules are confirmed in advanced and schedules are set on a quarterly basis.)
Our team member benefits and perks:
- *Paid wellness week off prior to start date, if currently employed
- 3 weeks paid vacation, prorated your first year
- Annual uniform allowance
- Contribution to health insurance
- $500 Annual HRA Allowance
- Vision Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Company Paid Life Insurance & Long-Term Disability
- Bring your pet to work during your shift
- Get role-specific training
- Clear and transparent career development paths
Our 20,000 square foot reimagined building and team design includes:
- Conscious and deliberate building design layout that encourages interdepartmental communication and collaboration
- Unique support roles that enable our team to practice at your highest level
- Scribes document exams and facilitate discharging appointments
- Care Advocates perform client communications, review estimates, and grief discussions to promote continuity of care
- Onsite MRI, CT, Flouro, and more bells and whistles
Our core values:
- Community Care
- Minimum 2 years’ ER/urgent/specialty care veterinary client service experience, preferred
- Understanding of veterinary workflows, procedures, and medical terminolog
- A curious and motivated energy
- Interest in collaborating with the teams across the Partner network
Our mission statement is our commitment to our team: “Doing our part to improve the veterinary landscape and pioneer a transformative approach to team health and happiness, creating a healing environment for ourselves and our partners, pet families, and patients.” https://partnervesc.com/careers/
Are you ready to learn more? Visit our website and apply on our careers page. We look forward to meeting you!