We are currently seeking a Full Stack Developer to join our Technology and Innovation team. U.S. CAD is a technology and services company in the architecture, engineering, and construction industry. If you have a passion for creating robust applications using Node.js and .NET technologies, we invite you to be a part of our exciting journey.
You will play a crucial role working with internal teams and customers to develop proof of concepts, custom web applications using Node.js and .NET frameworks, and systems integration for web platforms utilizing middleware technologies. You will collaborate with internal teams to implement innovative solutions that meet our clients' unique requirements.
· Work with Innovation Director to build internal development environment and process.
· Provide expertise in building custom development and systems integration.
· Work with internal teams to build enterprise integrations in company technology stack.
· Work with customers to identify, architect, and build proof of concepts.
· Collaborate with external development companies to build, test, and deliver custom web applications.
· Stay up to date with emerging technologies and apply them to projects.
Additional Skills & Experience a Plus
· Experience with middleware platforms such as Boomi, Power Automate, and Workato.
· Experience with Construction platform APIs such as Autodesk Construction Cloud (formerly known as Autodesk Forge).
· Experience with NetSuite integrations (SuiteScript).
· Experience with ERP system integrations (MS Dynamics, Vista, CMiC, Sage, Quickbooks, etc).
· Experience in the Architecture, Engineering, and Construction industry.
· Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
· Exciting and challenging projects that have a real impact.
· Collaborative and supportive work environment.
· Opportunities for professional growth and career advancement.
· Access to the latest technologies and tools.
Company Culture & Core Values
· Open and consistent communication at all levels
· Fun atmosphere: Happy employees are productive employees.
· Lead by example.
· Respect for people and process
· One team: Whether we succeed, or we fail, we do so together.
· Creativity and “outside the box” thinking is highly encouraged.
· Honesty & Integrity: Words and actions in complete alignment
· Commitment to Excellent Service: Providing quality work and follow-through.
· Accountability: Responsible to our coworkers, our customers and ourselves
· Trust and Mutual Respect: The foundation for win-win relationships
If you are a talented Full Stack Developer seeking a rewarding opportunity to work on innovative projects and be part of a dynamic team, we want to hear from you. Apply today with your resume and a cover letter highlighting your relevant experience and achievements.
VinZero U.S. CAD helps the AEC industry take transformative steps now toward net zero through digitalization for a better tomorrow. From our unique 'Think Future' discovery-based consulting approach focused on reducing environmental impact to our strategic account management, proactive customer success experience, and flexible technical support services, we enable customers to thrive in the digital world while creating environmental sustainability. To learn more, visit www.uscad.com.
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field (or equivalent work experience).
· Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer using Node.js and .NET technologies.
· Experience with database systems and architecture (SQL and Oracle).
· Familiarity with cloud platforms (e.g., AWS, Azure).
· Solid understanding of software development principles, design patterns, and best practices.
· Ability to collaborate effectively within a team and communicate technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders.
· Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
· Willingness to learn new technologies and development platforms.