Primary Position Objective:
Responsible for working with the commercial lenders within the local branch on a variety of pre-close and post-close tasks and file preparation as well as ongoing servicing tasks required to maintain a current commercial loan file. This individual will coordinate loan closings with the commercial loan document preparation team and assist lenders with ongoing loan servicing needs.
Major Responsibilities and Duties:
- Fund loans, run transactions and pay invoices related to loan closings.
- Track collateral insurance and ticklers.
- Assist in pre-close underwriting tasks such as order flood searches, title work, lien searches and credit reports.
- Review with Lenders and CA the annual reviews and enter any work requests for Evals, financials, etc.
- Perform a variety of post-close tasks such as lien perfection through mortgage, UCC and grant filings, insurance verification and scanning certain documents.
- Following loan closing, assemble documents in the physical loan file and/or ECM and make sure borrowing documents (Articles, Resolutions, etc.) are saved in the Customer Data folder.
- Perform file maintenance in an accurate and timely manner to maintain integrity of loan data on PHX/ECM system.
- Prepare loan files and ensure appropriate ticklers are set up to track required information (i.e., insurance, financial statements, etc.)
- Prepare Loan files for audit selections.
- Administer draw requests, collateral tracking, line advances specific file record-keeping.
- Process paid loan files and release collateral as authorized.
- Assist in Scanning & Indexing existing physical files into ECM.
- Research and confirm Paid Property Tax Ticklers Annually.
- Handle commercial department branch mail.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Regulatory Compliance Requirements:
Incumbent will be responsible for meeting the requirements for all statutes/regulations pertaining to or governing his/her position/department.
The incumbent must use a high degree of independent judgment to ensure good customer service. Specifically, the incumbent will need to effectively communicate by telephone, e-mail and other written correspondence. This position also requires the ability to have good problem-solving skills.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Necessary:
- Preferred minimum of 2 years of experience in bank loan origination or servicing.
- Strong written and oral customer relations skills.
- Strong organizational skills, responsibility and attention to detail.
- Effectively operate all office equipment required to support this position. To include but not limited to personal computer, fax, scanner/copier, printer, phone system, etc.
- Working knowledge of a variety of software applications in word processing, spreadsheets, database, and presentation software (MS Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint).
- Must have the ability to work closely with team members in a collaborative and supporting manner.