The Superintendent 2 provides job-site leadership necessary for successful project completion, measured by quality, safety, schedule adherence, budget maintenance, and client satisfaction.
The Superintendent 2 is a highly collaborative role in a relationship-driven organization. The ideal candidate will be a great manager of both people and process, with a record of cultivating positive partnerships with internal and external stakeholders.
What you will be doing:
- Train and mentor staff to advance in their careers.
- Work with the Safety Manager to establish project safety and manage site safety.
- Onsite implementation of the QA/QC program.
- Work with project teams to maintain the field budget.
- Create and manage the project schedule.
- Review, monitor, and control field labor, equipment, and rentals to avoid cost overruns and provide cost-saving ideas. Communicate and document costs to project management staff as they occur.
- Coordination with all jurisdictional permitting, inspection entities, and third-party testing agencies.
- Ensure projects start up effectively and provide management of the closeout process.
What you will bring along:
- 5+ years of experience as a Superintendent with a General Contractor.
- Successful leadership and completion of a variety of ground-up commercial construction projects including MOB, institutional healthcare, multifamily, and senior living with budgets of $30M+.
- Ability to assume a lead superintendent role and manage a project with minimal day-to-day oversight.
- Ability to create, manage, and foster a positive team environment.
- Technical expertise with construction methodology and management; strong understanding of design documents.
- Current driver’s license (valid for the past 12 months) and acceptable Motor Vehicle record.
- Professional Certifications: OSHA 30 Certification, First Aid / CPR certification, SWMP certification and LEED certifications are preferred but not required
What we offer:
- Our acclaimed Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- A generous Open Paid Leave Program and paid parental leave
- Flexible benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) match
- Competitive compensation, cash bonuses, spot-bonuses
- We are committed to making a positive impact in the communities where we live, work, and play through our Volunteer Time Off program.
- Other benefits for Superintendent 2 include a company truck, fuel card, company laptop, and monthly cell phone reimbursement.
Salary: Range of $95,000 to $130,000 annually. Salary is commensurate with skills, experience, and education.