Houston, TX • Property Management
The Leasing Consultant provides successful sales for Fairstead Management’s properties. They demonstrate professionalism and well-informed solutions to assist in client needs during the sales process. The Leasing Consultant has remarkable negotiation and problem-solving skills.
- Responds to queries/inquiries including but not limited to providing leasing information, making appointments, creating, and following up with maintenance requests, and handling or escalating resident complaints.
- Converts leads into community tours by following up with all prospects and providing helpful and compelling information about the community and neighborhood.
- Conducts informative and personalized tours of the apartment community that result in new leases.
- Building brand loyalty by ensuring that the resident experience is comfortable and helpful experience.
- Maintains communications and follow-up correspondences with residents, applicants, and perspective applicants.
- Works with weekends with prospective residents.
- Coordinate property viewings, follow-ups and updating the contact management database.
- Coordinate and schedule lease applications and adhere to compliance requirements.
- Execute new lease agreements and coordinate move-in processes.
- Prepare and executes all lease-related and move in paperwork.
- Plan and implement strategies to generate traffic.
- Manage regulatory and compliance related services
- Respond to queries/leads and conduct property inspections.
- Performs other related duties as required.
To perform the job successfully, the following skills and/or experience is required to qualify for the position.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Two (2) years of experience as a leasing consultant.
- Proven skills in managing leases for high volume properties.
- Solid understanding of Federal, State and local rental regulations and compliance.
- Expert knowledge of rental agreements.
- Solution-oriented thinker with strong problem-solving skills.
- Well-informed individual who displays good judgement and attention to detail.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Yardi Software.
- Expert knowledge of rental agreements
- Strong knowledge of Tax Credit apartments
- Great Interpersonal and Communication Skills.
- Has experience in marketing for rental listings through open houses and individual showings.
- Able to effectively present and information and respond to questions from management, vendors, and associates.
- Adhere to tight deadlines and quick turnaround for deliverables.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a dynamic environment where adaptability is imperative.