ABOUT FIDELITY BANK:
Founded in 1888, Fidelity Bank is one of the strongest independent community banks in Central and Eastern Massachusetts. Celebrating its 20-year anniversary as the brand promise to the community, Fidelity Bank’s unique LifeDesign approach to banking provides the care and clarity needed to make informed decisions with confidence. The Bank offers a range of personal and business banking solutions to clients in 13 full-service banking centers in Leominster, Worcester, Fitchburg, Needham, Gardner, Shirley, Barre, Millbury, Paxton, Princeton, and Winchendon. The Bank has consistently earned a “5 Star” rating from BauerFinancial, Inc., the nation’s leading independent bank rating and research firm. Fidelity Bank was the only bank in Central and Western Massachusetts recognized as one of Forbes “America’s Best Banks in Each State 2022,” in addition to being voted Worcester Telegram & Gazette Best Financial Services in Central Massachusetts and placing on the Boston Globe’s Top Places to Work list six times. As of December 31, 2022, the bank had total assets of approximately $1.4 billion. For more information, visit www.fidelitybankonline.com or www.facebook.com/fidelitybankma.
The Cash Management Implementation and Support Specialist will be responsible for responding to Cash Management client inquiries, implementation, training and ongoing support of all cash management products and services, including but not limited to, Online Banking, ACH and Wires, Remote Deposit, Mobile Deposit Capture (RDC), Lockbox, Positive Pay, ACH Positive Pay, and Bill Pay. In addition to possess a comprehensive knowledge of the entire suite of offerings, the Cash Management Implementation and Support Specialist will collaborate with colleagues across the organization to solve complex client inquiries and actively participate in department initiatives for the benefit of the overall client experience.
PRIMARY ACCOUNTABILITIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
All associates of the Bank regardless of title or responsibilities must share a common commitment to creating and expanding the LifeDesign Culture of the Bank through building relationships, providing a seamless customer experience at every touch point, ensuring the customers best interests, and increasing customer value at every opportunity.
Cash Management Implementation and Support Specialist:
- Process new product set-up/implementations including billing and storage of documentation.
- Provide training and demos to clients. and prospective clients as needed.
- Troubleshoot inbound client inquiries, both simple and/or of complex nature.
- Consistently follow client authentication procedures for all products, services and general inquiries.
- Advise clients on options for online security protocols and fraud prevention.
- Serve as liaison between clients and various departments within the Bank, as well as with front-line relationship managers to resolve client inquiries.
- Respond to the client call line, as well as email communications from clients in a timely manner.
- Appropriately escalate issues, document complaints from calls, emails or other forms of communication from clients. Resolve s and or escalate, leveraging vendor support and internal management.
- Respond to daily maintenance inquiries for ACH/Wire limits/RDC limits.
- Actively participate in projects to enhance existing products and streamline processes.
- Maintain strong knowledge of Banking Systems and Vendor systems associated with Cash Management.
- With direction, be flexible to act as back-up to deposit operations colleagues when needed.
- Team player within the Cash Management Department as well as with other departments within the Bank.
- Create standard and ad hoc reports to support the needs of the department.
- Ability to multi-task as well as proactively make suggestions for process improvements.
- Adhere to all Bank Policies and Procedures.
· A college degree in Business Administration, Finance, or related field preferred.
· 3+ years of general banking experience.
· 2+ years of cash management or related experience.
· An understanding of the sales process, as well as the operational support needed to provide superior service to our clients.
· Knowledge of business cycles, business operations, ACH rules and regulations (NACHA).
· Self-starter who takes initiative and strives to build relationships.
· Able to prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
· Top-notch customer service and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Advanced computer skills, including Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint and CRM applications.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Fidelity Bank is proud to offer a competitive compensation and benefits program which includes health, vision, life, and immediate 401(k) plan participation.
Fidelity Bank is an equal opportunity employer.