Teall Properties Group (TPG), a portfolio company of Teall Capital Partners, was created in 2018 to serve as the arm for the high school market. TPG proudly serves more than 25 athletic associations nationwide partners and is growing rapidly from a combination of recent acquisitions as well as organically through our stellar reputation. TPG believes in the high school student-athlete experience and how it positively shapes our next generation. It is our mission to support this cause by connecting its community to organizations and brands that share in this belief.
Here at TPG, we are looking for innovative self-starters who want to be a part of an organization that is helping reshape the high school athletics experience across the nation. If you have a passion for sports, marketing, high school athletics, and for providing EXCEPTIONAL customer experiences, we want to hear from you.
Our best asset is our people. We invest in our people and expect them to invest in us. We hire people who understand what it means to serve a partner. We believe in doing the right thing, the right way at the right time and exceeding our partners’’ expectations, and our clients to think of us as partners, not vendors. We help them innovate and become better every day. We have a wide range of partnerships and we run at quite a fast pace during the sports season to not just keep up, but to stay ahead. If you like the excitement of a fast paced, fun environment, you have found the right place!
The Director of Operations reports to the Chief of Staff and supports and executes TPG's corporate marketing and operations initiatives and processes. This role is responsible for oversight of the Operations Coordinator.
- Database management and maintenance
- Coordinate and manage new employee onboarding and training
- Serve as a liaison and resource between operations and finance teams
- Act as the TPG expert on sales management systems including any updates, transitions, training and analysis to support the sales team
- Day-to-day management of the Operations Coordinator
- Lead and manage legal and contract review process as it relates to corporate sponsorship agreements for the company including contract development, review and updates as needed
- Maintain constant awareness of new trends, skills and developments beneficial to the company
- Assist with onboarding of new properties and businesses as needed.
- Assist Chief of Staff with longer term strategic functions and operations tasks including corporate events planning and execution, personnel reviews
- Lead TPGs research and data analytics including communication with outside providers, training and implementation
- He/She will also be responsible for project management of time sensitive initiatives in an environment where accuracy, efficiency, and communication skills are of paramount importance
- Will be responsible for the TPG website and social media presence including defining and developing content strategy that aligns with company
- Other duties as assigned
- Maintain flexible work hours including events that may occur on weeknights or weekends
- Self-motivated, comfortable working in a fast-paced, start-up environment; willing to roll up his/her sleeves to get the job done
- Skilled at connecting with new people, building rapport, and cultivating relationships
- Demonstrated ability to identify and manage competing priorities; effectively manages one's time and resources to ensure multiple priorities are balanced and completed with high-quality, timely execution
- Excellent verbal, written communication skills with strong attention to detail
- Experience with Salesforce or similar CRM tool
- Proficient in PowerPoint, Excel (Pivot Tables, VLOOKUPs, etc.), and Word
- Bachelor's degree
- 3-5 years of operations or sales management experience or similar work
- Adaptable problem-solver that can think “outside the box”
- Excellent analytic and problem-solving skills including ability to identify and resolve budgeting and financial issues, interpret statistical data, and produce reports