Work where you can shop! We're looking for individuals with a passion for fashion that have what it takes to give our customers an exceptional in-store customer experience that will encourage them to return.
We appreciate the unique strengths and diversity of each individual, which makes us a great place to work and shop. Employees in all positions play a vital role in our business.
- Manage the sales floor.
- Keep up visual standards.
- Perform opening and closing routines to include opening and closing of store and registers, execution of deposits and receipt of shipment,
- Attract, hire, train and develop associates at all levels.
- Ensure onboarding and continued training of the team.
- Create store schedules according to payroll matrix.
- Build a team that works well together based on the needs of the store.
- Set the direction and goals for the day/shift when associates arrive to work.
- Incorporate Loss Prevention and Safety message into daily operations
- 1-2 years of management experience in retail or non-retail.
- Retail experience a plus.
- Strong interpersonal skills with a positive and engaging attitude.
- Ability to interview and hire.
- Experience in training and directing others and developing associates at all levels.
- Good organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Ability to read and interpret floor plans, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions.
- Ability to perform cash register functions.
- Ability to adjust priorities and manage time wisely in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work a full-time schedule including nights, weekends and holidays as required.
- Ability to move/handle/lift store merchandise.
- Stylish with a love of fashion
- Flexible Schedule
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance
- Employee Discount
- Paid Time Off
- 401(k) Plan with company match
- Referral Program
- Monthly Bonus Potential
We offer a competitive salary to match your experience.