SynTerra is looking for a Geochemist who can offer innovative solutions for our clients. You should have experience with PHREEQC geochemical modeling, site conceptual models, and corrective action strategies. This position requires the ability to work independently on specific tasks and in collaboration with clients and other environmental professionals. The position is primarily office-based.
• Manage technical aspects of projects
• Collaborate with multidisciplinary teams and contribute technical report writing
• Evaluate and interpret information to build site conceptual models
• Develop corrective action strategies
• Provide technical oversight and mentorship to junior staff
• Bachelor's degree in related field (Master's degree preferred)
• 10-15 years of experience desired
• PHREEQC geochemical modeling experience
• Ability to prioritize tasks and projects
• Strong writing and verbal skills
• Strong work ethic, team mentality, and entrepreneurial spirit
More than a job:
We are looking for intelligent, ambitious, and passionate candidates to continue helping our clients throughout the Southeast. When you join SynTerra, you do more than simply switch companies to advance your career. You become part of the SynTerra family, a group of talented individuals who drive innovation and embrace change. Come join a team that you are going to LOVE – SynTerra.
Perhaps you have a colleague who would be a perfect fit for this role – Be sure to forward this link!